276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sweet Regret: A second chance, single mom, rockstar romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bristol is an independent girl boss. Say what you wanna say, but truthfully, I stand by the idea that her making the decision to keep Jagger a secret was the best. Would I sleep with his father after having him, knowing I have no intentions of sharing his existence? Probably not, but it was for the plot. While I, like Vince, wish she stood her ground with her boss, a lot of us women have been there, done that. It’s a lot easier said than done. These are the real and trying issues faced on a daily basis by avid bookworms! I shall rectify this soon and read the story of Vincent's bandmate and best friend, Hawke. Your different is your beautiful, Shug. It always has been for me. It always will be for me.” — Sweet Regret by K. Bromberg Tennyson West moved to Redemption Falls to hide. From her previous world of abundance. From the woman she used to be. For a chance to start over...and be free.

During your commute: If you take public transportation or have a long commute, you may find it helpful to use that time to read.

Before bedtime: Many people find that reading before bedtime helps them unwind and relax, which can promote better sleep. As a strong protector of my peace, I loved how messy it was. The angst made me giggle like a little schoolgirl. I was living vicariously through this couple that couldn’t stay together to save their lives. Did I root for them to be together? Well, I didn’t not root for them to be together. But I enjoyed every second of their desperate pining for one another.

They both claim that they have loved each other since high school, but that makes his manwhore behavior even more disgusting. Triggers: View Spoiler » he was a manwhore while they were apart and that really upsets some readers « Hide Spoiler Also by this author: Driven, Fueled, Down Shift, Sweet Cheeks, Sweet Rivalry, The Player, The Catch, Cuffed, Control, Resist, Reveal, Hard to Handle, Flirting with 40, Hard to Hold, Hard to Score, Hard to Lose, Hard to Love , Last Resort, On One Condition, Final Proposal , Until You, Off the Grid I scramble out of bed, bleary-eyed and anxious. With a glance toward my bedroom door to make sure it’s shut, I pull the curtain aside and open the window as quietly as possible.

Don’t be ridiculous.” I grab his head in both of my hands and stare into those green eyes that are so light they’re almost translucent. “You’re all I need. You’re everything to me.” I want more. More of Vince. More of Bristol. More of Jagger. More of this universe. Just more of everything, in the best way possible. I don’t think I’ve ever read a secret-baby trope before, but since we’ve already established I’m here to see the show, I was definitely eating it up. Jagger is also just the cutest kid ever. Those scenes at the lake house were my absolute favorite. I loved seeing the bond he shared with Bristol and eventually, Vince. Don’t even get me started on that epilogue. It sealed the deal for me.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment