276°
Posted 20 hours ago

This Is The Mondayest Monday That I Ever Mondayed: Funny Gift for Coworkers & Friends | Blank Work Journal to write in with Sarcastic Office Humour ... Secret Santa, Birthday, Retirement or Leaving

£2.66£5.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The start of your week: Monday is a clean slate day. A day to start afresh with the vigour, optimism, and enthusiasm transferred from a weekend of battery charging.

Healing is a daily event. You can’t “go somewhere” to be healed; you must go inward to be healed. This means a daily commitment to doing the work.” Nicole LePerla

So whatever camp you’re in – Monday lover or Monday hater – everyone can benefit from some humor to start off the new week. If Monday were a person, it would be a boring friend who always forces us to do what we don’t want. If you’ve been around, you know how much I believe that words have power! Words can impact the way we think, feel, and act, as well as how others perceive and respond to us. One simple word can empower, motivate and inspire us. Here are a few of my favorite inspirational words: Dear Monday, I want to break up. I’m seeing Tuesday and dreaming about Friday. Sincerely, It’s not me, it’s you” -Unknown New beginnings are available to all of us over 50 times a year… they’re called Mondays.” Byron Pulsiffer

Monday morning Facebook status updates are my favorite. The sheer sarcasm in everyone’s posts always makes me smile and feel a little less guilty about hating this day so much. There are many opportunities in every single day, and Monday is the perfect day to seize them all.” Isabella KoldrasHey, I know it’s Monday. But it’s also a new day and a new week. And in that lies a new opportunity for something special to happen. If you’re still feeling bad about Monday and the work week you’ll have to endure, don’t worry. We have a really cool and funny Monday meme collection that can turn your day around.

I’m not saying I hate mornings, but if Monday had a face, I would punch it… after I’ve had my coffee, of course.” Don’t let a day of the week have so much power over your happiness. Happy Monday!” – Andrea L’Artiste Did you know that laughter can benefit physical, mental and social health? According to several studies, laughter can boost immunity, decrease pain, relieve stress, improve mood, strengthen relationships, enhance teamwork and more. Happy Monday! Remember, the best way to survive the workweek is by counting down the days until Friday.”I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. Let your light shine. Be a source of strength and courage. Share your wisdom. Radiate Love.” Miley Cyrus As social media becomes flooded with images and memes, it becomes evident that the shared grief of India's loss is not confined to individual experiences but extends to the broader societal and cultural landscape. For a beautiful and peaceful new week, Happy Monday. Let go of what is gone, be grateful for what remains, and look forward to what is on the way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment