276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ARTISAN ZERO (Black/L) [FX-ZR-SF-L] FX SOFT (Japan Import)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

For a bit of a background: Mousepads are something I've not paid attention to for years, before realizing it might make a bigger difference than I've given credit. While both pads have the ability to be tanks, I’ve washed and abused the Hien for months and it still feels relatively close to the initial new pad.

ARTISAN does not think of the mouse pad as just a mouse pad, but creates the highest quality sliding surface and middle layer (sponge) as an "e-sports pad" that ultimately supports the movement of the player's mouse.If you want to try something more drastic the Hien is the way to go whereas the Zero is more just like a premium cloth pad that’s a step above most other brands. Artisan always strives for perfection, they are never satisfied and always challenge themselves and the industry by being innovative and not compromising on quality. I have used qck+, qck heavy and g-sr black so if anyone can compare the feeling of zero soft/hard to these mousepads it would be great. The FX series has solved the hard edges and stickiness that were disadvantages of the CLASSIC series by locking.

It’s more of an adjustments if you’ve only ever used cloth pads as the initial speed feels almost as fast as some hard pads. But after a few weeks with it it breaks in and feels pretty constituent and stops slowing down as much as over the first few days of use. From a wide range of quality brands to affordable picks, these reviews will help you find the best artisan ninja fx zero soft xl mousepad, no matter what your budget is.Come join the discussion about computing, builds, collections, displays, models, styles, scales, specifications, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more!

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Over the years, they have received a strong rating among regular users and enthusiasts in the gaming community. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. My most frequently played games are Valorant, Apex, COD, and MMOs like FFXIV, with Valorant being the game I most want to improve in. Subjectively I felt the Zero was much better for claw and palm grip while the Hien caters to fingertip or claw.The Artisan Hayate Otsu Soft offers medium control and speed and I thought it would be a good entry into Artisans line of mousepads. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. I recently bought a new one, but decided to lend it to a friend for a couple month because I couldn't play with it in its new form. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Artisan is clear that the product they produce must not only be of high quality in materials but must also be made on manufacturing methods that meet high performance and quality.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment