276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Denon DJ SC LIVE 4 - Standalone DJ Controller, 4-Channel Mixer, Amazon Music Unlimited Streaming, Wi-Fi, Speakers, Serato DJ & Virtual DJ Compatible

£399.5£799.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There has also been a colour refresh – gone is the abundance of green from the Prime 4 and Prime 2, with a more subtle white, blue and orange light scheme. The Denon DJ SC Live 4 and 2 are well-equipped standalone DJ systems that work with Serato DJ and Virtual DJ software. The barrier to entry for advanced DJ features such as 4-deck standalone mixing with BPM and Sweep FX has, until now, been high. The Denon is perfect, sure build quality is not as good as I am used to but the screen and the in unit software is perfectly serviceable and has some nice features that are not even on my CDJ-3000 like pinch and zoom waveforms.

This is one of the first DJ units we've tested mainly through the built-in speakers, because they're honestly pretty good.The Denon DJ SC Live 4 Standalone DJ Controller is an all-in-one system for beginner and professional DJs. However, its jogwheels are slightly smaller, it has no built-in speakers, and it does follow a more conventional “controller” layout as opposed to the club layout of the SC Live units – so if you like the idea of the speakers, don’t think you’ll miss any of the extra features, and you actually like the idea of having a more club-standard mixer layout, the Denon DJ SC Live 4 may actually be the better choice out of the two. I think either of these units would be a good choice for someone who wants DJ gear for their living room/home studio, that they can also livestream with, and play the occasional gig on.

The big departure for the mixer is its club layout, and many people will prefer this, where you have the four “sweep FX” that you can control manually (Filter, Noise, Echo and Wash – all sound good), and then an extra BPM-tied single effect that you can assign to any or all channels (although not the mics, dialling in a beat cycle length, and time or parameter). Yes, it’s tilted up (better than that other 7″-screened Engine DJ device, the Numark Mixstream Pro), but for me it’s just too small – some of the typefaces on some of the screens are truly tiny. The update also brings Flex Gate FX, a revamped gate effect with various types that sync to the track’s phase, replacing the Auto Gate effect.The Sampler pad mode can now also be accessed by pressing the ROLL pad mode button twice without holding the Shift button. The new dynamic Phase Meter provides high visibility of the deck’s beat offset from the lead deck, perfect for creating seamless transitions and keeping your arrangement tight.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment