276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Wars: Knitting the Galaxy: The official Star Wars knitting pattern book: 1

£11.495£22.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You’ll love how easy it is to whip up a Star Wars Porg Hat! Each one will keep you snug as a Wampa when you settle down to watch an episode, or two, of your favorite Star Wars story. It includes 20 Crochet Star War Patterns including amigurumi, accessories, pillow, and hats. Designed by professional designers to help you build a wonderful clothing world. These Star War crochet patterns will help you to make some of your favorite characters to enjoy long after the movie. These patterns are easy to follow and understand. Princess Leia Star Wars Bring your favorite Star Wars characters to life with these Crochet Star Wars Patterns. This collection includes everything you need to bring a galaxy far, far away right into your own home! Toy sofite inspired by the Star Wars The Mandalorian The Child Grogu aka Baby Yoda. Worsted weight yarn. Designed by Sam Ferguson. May only be free a limited time.

Crochet Star Wars Patterns - Crochet News 15 Crochet Star Wars Patterns - Crochet News

This little Chewbacca makes a great gift for the Star Wars fanatic in your life. This would also make a wonderful ornament for your Christmas tree. Get the pattern for the Chewbacca Star Wars Amigurumi. 11. Star Wars Rebel Alliance Blanket Patterns in the collection include: R2D2, Darth Vader, BB8, Millenium Falcon, TIE Fighter, Storm Trooper, and (not pictured) Death Star, Star Wars Logo, and Boba Fett. Patterns also available individually. Designed by ThePointyEndKnitting This C-3PO (sometimes spelled See-Threepio) is the cutest thing. This pattern is suitable for beginners and more experienced crocheters. Get the pattern for the C-3PO Amigurumi. 15. R2D2 and Darth Vader Potholders

Jawa Star Wars

I like Star Wars so much that the first amigurumi dolls I ever made were Star Wars characters, thanks to this book. My first amigurumi ever was a Stormtrooper, it didn’t come out as good as I would’ve expected, but it’s a good reminder that “practice makes perfect”. This would be the perfect gift for any Star Wars fan ! Plus, having an astromech at home could be really useful don’t you think? This crochet star wars pattern come with the instructions to make a fixed head and a movable head too! The Star Wars galaxy is an all-inclusive space, with interests covering the gamut of hobbies, timeframes and skill levels, to say nothing of the multiple entry points for fans of all ages. That said, when it comes to knitting, beyond being able to slowly knit wobbly-edged, single colour squares as a kid for my aunts throw and knowing the most basic stitches, my knitting knowledge is practically zero, so I entered Knitting the Galaxy with some trepidation; how could I write a review, other than noting the excellent design and layout from the team at Insight Editions? It turns out there’s more here for a knitting newbie than you might imagine. This is a simple but fun knitting pattern for a baby Yoda (not really Yoda). You can use it as an ornament by attaching a loop to the top or just have it sit on your shelf, or wherever you need some cuteness in your life.

Star Wars: Knitting the Galaxy The Official Star Book Review: Star Wars: Knitting the Galaxy The Official Star

With projects for knitters at all levels and a variety of techniques to practice including: stranded colorwork, double-knitting and lace knitting. Star Wars inspired fingerless mitts with stranded Rebel Alliance logo motif. Designed by Ellen B. Wright If you also want to have this role model of female leadership as your guest, then simply crochet this little Princess Leia yourself for your home. The Princess Leia that you can create with this pattern will be about he is 15 cm (5.9″) tall.

This Princess Leia amigurumi makes a great Star Wars tribute piece. The skill level is listed as easy, making this a great beginner’s pattern. Get the pattern for Princess Leia. 6. Detailed Jar Jar Binks

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment