276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Henbrandt 6 x Extra Large Rubber Bouncy Ball Large - 60 mm in size, Ideal Party Bag Filler

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With younger children, like infants and toddlers, think “large” (toys bigger than your child’s mouth) to help prevent choking, and ensure all stuffed toys have secure edges and no loose ribbons or strings that can cause strangulation. Read our editorial process to learn more about how we fact-check and keep our content accurate, reliable, and trustworthy. It’s great if you are snowed in and can’t take your dog outside for a kickaround – set up a game of living-room soccer instead!

Bouncy Balls - Etsy UK Bouncy Balls - Etsy UK

We love that it’s oversized and soft, making it safe for indoor play and great for those who don't quite have that hand-eye coordination down. If you kick the ball and it bounces into your pool, you won’t have to worry about it sinking to the bottom.

They're on the larger side and bounce lower than regular tennis balls, so it’s easier for younger players to develop their tennis game and improve their strokes. Moreover, the opening, dishwasher-safe design makes it easy for parents and caregivers to clean and help prevent mold and mildew from forming. Not to mention the number of clients I have recommended this ball to for their own dogs over the years as a veterinarian. Moreover, “be careful with using hard balls with young children that may not be able to catch well, or likewise, may not be able to regulate their own strength or distance when playing ball,” she advises. Despite everywhere you look online repeating ad nauseam that either rubber or nylon cover balls will not wear teeth, just the rigid plastics will, I am here to tell you the ballistic nylon covers will in fact do exactly that with regular use.

balls for dogs of all sizes (13 tested!) 4 Best dog-proof soccer balls for dogs of all sizes (13 tested!)

We also surveyed 875 parents about the toys their children play with, how they play with them, and why they love them. Look for the manufacturer’s age recommendation and ensure any ball an infant or toddler will play with is of a safe size should (or when) they decide to put it in their mouth.

When reviewing products, we considered toy safety, age recommendations, ease of use, design, size, features, and value.

Large Bouncy Balls - Etsy Large Bouncy Balls - Etsy

We love the Oball Classic Ball as our best overall because kids can use this colorful toy from birth and up. Now, I must stress that this recommendation is only suitable for dogs that don’t enjoy chewing and ripping the stuffing out of plush toys or aggressively shaking their toys. All up, we tested over 13 different soccer balls, playing hundreds of games of fetch and chasing our dog until we were pooped, day after day. We found the best toy balls for a wide range of uses, ages, and categories by studying the design and features of more than 30 balls on the market. Soccer balls are made in sizes 1 through 5, tennis balls come in two strength levels, and other balls are made in varying sizes and weights.I would add that if your dog is a chewer, you’ll be better off sticking with our first recommendation. I used these balls six days a week this past winter for my dogs in 20-40 minutes long strictly I-kick-they-catch/retrieve play sessions. If you wanted something a little more heavy duty, you could always check out plastic herding balls instead, however these are too rigid to be kicked like a soccer ball.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment