276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Jedel GK100-B Gaming Combo Keyboard and Mouse Set Seven Colour Backlight

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I cannot see the keys without having a light on but the backlights come in handy and I always have mine on the purple colour. The backspace key is one the more used keys I think on a keyboard especially if you are like me and try to keep up with my boys when typinfg lol. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable).

Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site's daily session limit. Jedel RGB Gaming Style keyboard and mouse bundle featuring a black backlit keyboard and an 800-1600dpi LED mouse. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.

The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. A Grade - Excellent or near new condition: Item comes with an original charger, cables, accessories and original box. Extra charges will be levied to residents of Northern Ireland, The Republic of Ireland, the Shetland Isles, The Isle of Man and all other offshore regions of the UK not mentioned herein. Consoles - Comes with moderate signs of Wear, Marks, Dents, Scuffs, Scratches or Chips on the casing.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.The grip is the "backspace" key, it is small and I have always been used to a larger key for backspace but you soon get used to it. If you should receive a product that has been damaged while in transit please reach out to us here within 2 Days and we will certainly be able to address your concerns. Consoles - Item will show heavy signs of use, Wear, Marks, Dents, Scuffs, Scratches, Chips on the casing. If you would like to open a trade account please contact one of our account managers now on 01254 703000 or alternatively register for a free online account here. As part of our RGB series of gaming PCs this unit comes with a fully controllable RGB lighting system which allows you to change the colour of your fans and LED strips with nearly infinite variations, all from the convenience of a remote control unit.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Mouse is okay, not terribly comfortable to use when compared to decent gaming mice but the speed of it is acceptable.Inspect all goods on arrival as damage must be reported within 72 hours of receipt and prior to any installation. I have tried this on a mouse pad and different computers however the outcome remains the same; buffering. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. The edges of the keys were rough and unfinished, the lettering was a little unclear and the mouse was incredibly lightweight, it certainly doesn't feel anything like a gaming keyboard or mouse.

The claim will be handled by the Company and an arrangement will be made to collect the damaged goods and replacements will be sent. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Inside Tech Computers Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers, PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH. This extends each product's life, puts those raw materials back to use and greatly reduces e-waste generated from over consumption.I have had one of these now for a few years and they are still producing them and looking identical to mine. We work hard to source the best used devices and refurbish them if required to reintroduce them back into circulation at the highest standard. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment