276°
Posted 20 hours ago

YELLOWSTONE: SEASON FIVE, PART 1

£18.575£37.15Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Sheridan-produced limited series Lawmen: Bass Reeves, starring David Oyelowo as Bass Reeves, was originally expected to exist within the Yellowstone universe as a prequel to 1883, but will now function as its own standalone series. Kevin Costner, Kelly Reilly, and Wes Bentley, Yellowstone Paramount Network Yellowstone latest news The first half of season five has been the show's most successful outing yet. When Yellowstone returned to our screens in November of last year, it brought in 12.1 million US viewers who either watched live or on the day it was released. In comparison, the season four finale pulled in over 11 million viewers.

Additionally, Sheridan has previously said he had several more Yellowstone prequels in the works. "[The prequels are] time capsules of life in Montana as a microcosm of the world as a whole," Sheridan told The Hollywood Reporter in June 2023. "They're big spectacles, and the more that you move into the modern era, the bigger that spectacle becomes. I know these are huge bets Paramount makes on me every time. I'm asking them to give me Game of Thrones Season 6 money for what is essentially a pilot every year, and that's a big ask. As long as I do my job well, and people don't bore of the genre, I think there will be enough for many more [prequels] — three or four." 30 fun facts about Yellowstone Yellowstone Season 5 Premiere Review: John Dutton May Be Governor, But the Ranch Remains the Same Yellowstone Season 5 cast The story of the Dutton family, owners of the largest ranch in Montana, is now one of Paramount's biggest successes. Paramount has announced a new contemporary Yellowstone spin-off series called 2024, which appears to be the highly anticipated Yellowstone follow-up that Matthew McConaughey is in discussions to lead. Sheridan previously indicated that the series might take place in a different location than the flagship show.The Yellowstone Universe Explained: Every Show, How to Watch, Dutton Family Tree, and More Main cast members

The news that the show will be ending came after months of speculation surrounding the question of whether Kevin Costner would return for the remainder of Season 5 (and a report that claimed Costner would leave the show after Season 5, before the final season news was announced). It still remains unclear how involved Costner will be in the final episodes. But in an eye-opening interview with The Hollywood Reporter in June, Sheridan insisted that his intended ending is still in play, and The Hollywood Reporter says there are ongoing discussions with Costner's camp to film more scenes to wrap up his character. While no cast details have been confirmed, based on how part 1 left off, the Yellowstone season 5 part 2 cast may include: While we know part 2 of Yellowstone's final season has been delayed, there is no official word on if Kevin Costner will appear in the final episodes. Although it was confirmed that the show would end with season 5, there have been no official details released about the cast for season 5, part 2, per Deadline. Before the actors joined the industrial action, Luke Grimes confirmed the cast hadn't started filming any of the episodes yet. While we know episode 9 of Yellowstone season 5 will be released in November 2024, there is no exact premiere date yet. That said, Paramount Network did drop a teaser (that was later taken down) to tide fans over.He told People: "We have not [started filming the second half of season five] because of the writers’ strike. I think we would be if it weren't for that. But that takes precedence over everything. They got to get that all sorted, and then we'll be getting after it." But that wasn't all the network revealed about the state of the Yellowstone franchise. Alongside the final episodes airing next year, two more spinoffs are officially in the works: 1944 and 2024.

I was a hard ass on him," he said. "It's tough love in season four, and I don't think much has changed, but there's a little bit of... Not kindness but a little bit more of... 'Okay, you're doing all the things that I expect you to do, and you're working your ass off, you're trying'. A prequel limited series, 1883, aired on Paramount+ late in 2021, and revealed the origin story of the Dutton family arriving in Montana. The series starred Isabel May as the brave and adventurous teenager Elsa, elder sister to John Dutton's great-grandfather, John Sr., and Tim McGraw as her father, James. That doesn't mean the final season will be truncated, though. Yellowstone Season 5 Part 2 was supposed to be just six episodes, but that may no longer be the case. Sheridan told The Hollywood Reporter, "If I think it takes 10 episodes to wrap it up, [Paramount Network will] give me 10. It'll be as long as it needs to be."

Apart from Beth ( Kelly Reilly) and Jamie ( Wes Bentley) potentially plotting to kill each other, John ( Kevin Costner) must come to grips with the fact that the Yellowstone ranch might cost him his legacy. As fans saw in the midseason finale, a bacterial disease called brucellosis threatened to wipe out his cattle, forcing him to send the herd down to Texas. The move may not only put Beth and Rip ( Cole Hauser) closer to a reunion with Jimmy down on the 6666 ranch but leasing the land could potentially bankrupt the Duttons as well. Below, we'll go through what we know about the second half of the final season, including the latest release date, cast information, and recaps of the first part of the season to set you up for what's to come.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment