276°
Posted 20 hours ago

WILKINSON SWORD Intuition Complete Bikini For Women | Trimmer and Razor | With 5 Blade Razor

£7.09£14.18Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The blades are surrounded by Skin protect gel with Hyaluronic acid which provides a nourishing and irritation free shave. The following day I did notice that much of the lubricating gel had been used up and the blades were starting to rust. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.

This one is even better and the razor is so easy to use I might stop using the Venus which I have sworn by for 20years. With the first issue of the environment my mind was instantly put at ease with the reassurance that the razor is made from 95% recycled plastic and has a recyclable handle. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it to be accurate, it is not a substitute for reading the product packaging and label prior to use. Its ergonomic design and slim razor head make navigating tricky areas a breeze, ensuring a smooth result that meets your expectations.This is perhaps a little shameful to admit but my current choice of razor is actually my husbands; we have shared a razor and just swapped blades for years and I have never seen the point of a purpose-designed razor for women. The slight negative was on the bikini area as the razor struggled to achieve the totally smooth result that I like. This versatile tool combines a waterproof bikini trimmer with four length options on one end, and a 5-blade razor surrounded by Skin Protect Gel with Hyaluronic acid on the other. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.

I usually cringe at the idea of disposable razors for two reasons, the main being the environment but secondly at some stage in my shaving-life someone has planted in me the idea that disposable razors will rip my skin, so I have never tried them. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice may occasionally change. CARES FOR YOUR SKIN – includes blades surrounded by skin-protect gel with Hyaluronic acid which provides a nourishing and irritation free shave.

Remove the comb and then remove the grey trimmer blade by pushing upwards under the trimmer edge to detach from handle. Flip to the other side, and you’re met with a 5-blade razor that guarantees a close and silky-smooth shave. I like the idea of being able to take a razor on holiday or even a business trip and throw it away without guilt.And you’ll be delighted to know that our commitment to sustainability shines through our packaging – it’s plastic-free, crafted from over 90% recycled material, and 100% recyclable itself. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment