276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KISS Falscara DIY Lash Extension Starter Kit 10 Reusable Featherlight Eyelash Lengthening Wisps, Applicator, Bond & Seal

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whereas Lashify lashes are single-use (but can be kept on for up to seven days), Falscara can be reused up to three times (but you take them off at the end of each day).

each; 10 WISPS–featherlight fibers that go under your natural lashes; APPLICATOR- for optimal WISP placement. For this first step, you should always make sure that you have clean hands and a clean work environment.

Offering a sleek and discreet appearance, the unique wispy lashes apply underneath the natural lashes to create volume and curl with an undetectable finish. Kiss Falscara was the first under-lash system of its kind, and has been a lash-lovers favourite since day one! Their slogan “ Bring the Salon Home” has seen beauty enthusiasts across the globe create professional finishes at low costs, and their products have set the movement for DIY beauty and eyelash Wear.

The process was familiar — apply bond, place lashes, apply seal — and I was able to apply them with the same ease as Lashify. The company has come a long way from its humble beginnings and now caters for a growing global market of falsies fanatics and beauty fans. com/make-up/eye-makeup/false-eyelashes/individual-eyelashes/kiss-falscara-individual-lashes-starter-kit/p/792699" on this server.You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. When you're attaching it to the base of your lashes, as the day goes on (with pollution in the air and the environment) and your eye creates oil and protein buildup, it does catch underneath the base of your lashes. I’ve used strip, individual and magnetic but these are so easy to apply and as they go underneath the lash you don’t need to worry about getting close to the lash as you do with strip lashes. A DIY salon-style lash extension alternative, Falscara’s natural ingredients keep your own lashes healthy.

One by one, gently place the wisps underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from the waterline.It’s easy enough to make yourself look like a panda, and with a few too many swipes of mascara, your eyelashes might begin to look super-false. Yet, I've resisted them for three reasons: they'll drain my bank account, appointments last hours, and I'm afraid I'll never be able to go back to wearing my lashes au naturel. Equipped with Bond and Seal to prep and set the lashes and a handy applicator tool, the natural-looking lash extensions can be worn for up to 10 days straight. However, many make-up artists do recommend applying mascara after applying your lashes and letting the glue set. Now, you can pluck your chosen sections of Wispies from the trays, and you can do this with the provided tweezers found in your Falscara Kit.

After using the applicator to apply the longer lashes in my outer corner and the shorter lengths towards my inner tear duct, the fit was nearly perfect. Gently place the WISPS underneath the base of your natural lashes, slightly away from the waterline. A: Wear options for one day and for up to 10 days with the Overnight applicator, an optional final step for extended wear of Falscara wisps.SEAL:Isododecane, Water, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Ceresin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP/VA Copolymer, Panthenol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate. Kiss Falscara should be applied to clean lashes, as a coat of mascara may cause the fake lashes to clump together, making it more difficult to apply your lashes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment