276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chase Marmalade Vodka | 40% vol | 70cl | Made with Chase Potato Vodka Marinated with Marmalade & Seville Orange Peel | Flavoured Vodka for Drinks or a Cocktail

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Cyber Monday sales are here for one day only and we've spotted savings on some of our best flavoured vodkas: Homemade orange liqueur makes a great wee foodie gift for Christmas. This recipe is just one of over 50 in my e-book Foodie Gifts For Christmas Book 1. Red vermouth– I like to add this to my marmalade vodka as it adds another layer of flavour and depth to my orange liqueur. Now leave it for 2 weeks for the flavours to mingle and to turn into a gorgeously golden orange marmalade liqueur. Bay leaves– I use 2 fresh bay leaves as I have a bay tree in the garden. If you are using dried bay leaves then just house one for this marmalade vodka recipe as any dried herb is always double the strength of it’s fresh version. Can you make marmalade gin?

However, having said that, I find this orange liqueur so very moreish that it never lasts for long in this house! How to serve marmalade vodka With orange liqueur you are adding sugar. A liqueur is any alcohol that has sugar involved and is thus much sweeter than an infusion. This homemade orange marmalade vodka recipe is super easy to make and tastes delicious, just like the Triple Sec liqueur. What’s to love about this recipeThis is such a super easy recipe for homemade Triple Sec liqueur. And you can change up the flavour to suit yourself depending on the type of marmalade you use to make your orange marmalade liqueur. What is the difference between orange vodka and orange liqueur? In the case of my marmalade vodka it is the sugar in the marmalade that is turning the orange vodka into an orange liqueur. Ingredients for marmalade vodka

Yes, if you are not a vodka fan then feel free to use gin instead and make this a marmalade gin liqueur, yummy! How to make orange liqueurMarmalade– any basic orange marmalade will do for this orange liqueur. I like to use my own homemade marmalade so I can add any flavour I like depending on the marmalade I make my orange vodka with. You can pop your bottle of orange liqueur in the freezer with some of those dinky little shot glasses and serve it ice cold as a shot.

One word – sugar. Orange vodka is basically vodka infused with orange. It is orange flavoured vodka and there is no sweetener involved. Your homemade marmalade vodka (or homemade triple sec liqueur, whatever you want to call it) will keep for over a year in a cool dark cupboard. Finally, strain your marmalade vodka through a sieve lined either with muslin or paper towels or even a coffee filter. Then pour the orange liqueur into sterilised bottles and you are done. How long does this keep?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment