276°
Posted 20 hours ago

North West European Pollen Flora: v. 3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AirBnB-type place in a central (but not too central) part of town. Bedsit-central, so nobody about during the day.

Regions: East England, South East, South West, East Midlands, West Midlands, Wales, North West, North East, Yorkshire & the Humber, Scotland, Northern Ireland & IrelandFeeling the urge dropped said lady a message on AW as she had the green light on and was reasonably local. Greeted by the standard behind the door, in a dressing gown got the paperwork sorted and the gown was dropped to reveal Booty dressed in bra and suspenders. Looked incredible. Nothing quite compares to the sensation of sailing through the water in a punt, whether you’re taking a leisurely trip or joining a guided punt tour.

She's very honest about her appearance, she's a mildly attractive older woman who has obviously had a couple of kids but still looked good to me in the lingerie she had chosen for our meet. Once the cash was handed over I was offered a shower (declined - had showered before leaving home) and then we got straight down to business. Don't often get over to NW but this experience and previous parlour visits there might just give me that bit of extra motivation... Some lying around and talking (thank you Google translate when needed) and I arrange another booking for another day.She asked me what service I wanted and I enquired what was on offer, she went through a list of options. She gave me a towel and told me to have a shower, this has seen better days and the sliding door doesn’t close. As I came out of the shower and making my way out of the bathroom which is a good size, I noticed a massage table. I asked if this was available to be used to which she confirmed that we can play on there if I wanted. This is clearly very much a business for her and judging by how she sells-out, it’s a successful one. Some reviewers felt the experience was formulaic and whilst I didn’t feel that way per se, it was clear she knows how to manage people and her time. SERVICE : I was outraged that I had to pay a tax to go down on her, only a tender but it’s the principle. but I was in now and had no choice. I decided to get my moneys worth, and OH BOY did i. I spent a significant amount of time with my tongue in her pussy and up her ass. It was just perfection. Her bj was just ok but to be fair I would have bust a nut if it was any better. Sex was much better did doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. When she was on top she was really good. Great rhythm Punt was 3 or 4 weeks ago, sorry not much detail but it's already fading in my memory which pretty well cements it as a Neutral, not sure why she's changed her name in the last week or 10 days but she was called Miley when I punted her. Start off with some kissing and this is probably the highlight of the punt which does get me in the mood and i'm thinking more positive now.

On to the bed and starts with a massage, more of a rub down than a massage, phone goes off a couple of times and she spends a moment reading the messages. There are many great places to go punting in the UK, but some are particularly noteworthy. Cambridge and Oxford are among the most popular punting destinations, famed for their beautiful waterways and ancient architecture. Stratford-upon-Avon is also a must-visit spot to go punting for those interested in William Shakespeare and his work. Many of the legendary writer’s plays are set on the Avon River banks. However, if you opt for a different vessel the motor boats and rowing boats cannot be reserved and they work on a first come first served basis. Take a Punt in the Heart of Canterbury.On with the dom and she on top riding away, I had her bouncing at one point which was all good. Finished off in doggy. She cleaned me up with wet wipes, I got dressed and headed off into the night.

Lass opens door, and could see straight away she wasnt the one in the picture, tits not big enough, and this one hat tattoos but though what the hell. I slip out a couple of times and i'm only semi by now so know it's a lost cause and suggest more oral, she's a bit reluctant and says "What after that" and I say yes then remove the condom. I get a txt from Chelsea on Tuesday asking if I would be interested in a group booking so I said yes why not she said let me confirm it so she gets it confirmed for Friday that’s just fine for 6:30pm. I arrive at the hotel car park and get a txt from Chelsea with a room number a few minutes later received another txt asking if I’m coming up I get by the door and it’s opened so I walk in and this is where the action starts. All arranged by text, easy to know where she's staying from the FY2 postcode and her referring to The Castle on her profileThis Romeo complained the pictures did not match the lady, which is where you can politely excuse yourself and walk away.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment