276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Purelite Three-in-One Magnifying Lamp, White, 22x25x150 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

FUNCTIONALITY– choose a lamp that is easy to put together or dismantle in case you need to. Also, consider where you usually like to stitch. If most of your stitching happens at a desk then a desk magnifying lamp might do. But if you like a more comfy location, stitching while sitting in an armchair or a sofa then you will need a floor stand or a lamp with a table clamp. Excellent lamp Bought this lamp for fine detail when painting miniatures and making scenery. The lamp is flexible, comes with 4 different light options which are great for daytime and nighttime, and has a very sleek design. Specifications] The long-lasting bulbs have 20,000hrs life and produce 200 lumens of light. The light temperatures are 3000k for warm, 5000k for natural and 6000k for cool. The touch sensitive dimmer buttons allow you to adjust the concentration of cool and warm light. Magnifying Lamp,eSynic Popular 5X 10x Magnifying Glass with Light Hand Free Magnifier Lamp USB Rechargeable Magnifying Desk Lamp Clamp Daylight LED Magnifying Lamp with 15 LEDs for Reading Craft etc Essential for hobbyists As a "crafter" I was always limited to daylight hours once the darker evenings arrived. This magnifying lamp is a godsend, it allows me to continue my hobby at anytime and is light enough to be able to move to any location i choose. Very easy to set up and I love that the on/off switch is on the lamp rather than on the lead. It is very flexible and easy to manoeuvre to any angle and height. The magnification is fabulous for close up intricate work.

PURElite Magnifying 4-in-1 Craft Lamp - CraftStash

A magnifying light comes in really handy when you know you’re stitching often, especially when working on silk-shading (needle painting) projects or your craft room has no sunlight, or it’s just poorly lit. Excited about crafting again. Bought this to help see projects better, now I'm in my mid 50s and need mild reading glasses to read. The magnifier has an optical quality lens that offers three and five times magnification. See the finest of detail with perfect clarity, allowing you to work for much longer without straining your eyes. There is less glare from the light, ensuring less damage is done to long-term vision. Specifications] The long-lasting bulbs have 30,000hrs life and produce 440 lumens of light. The light temperature is 5000k. The touch sensitive dimmer button allows you to choose between 4 strengths.

Dioptres (2. 25X) magnification with a 12 dioptres (4. 0X) inset lens for working on the finest details HEAD OF THE LAMP– choose a lamp with an easy-to-turn head and with a dust cover. The cover will protect it from accidental scratches. From jewelry making to miniature painting, hand embroidery, cross-stitch, sewing, or knitting, regardless of what your craft is, you’ll probably need a magnifying lamp in your life. Let’s explore together what to look for when buying a magnifying lamp and which ones are best suited for hand embroidery. Our eSynic Magnifying Glass with Light with 400mAh Battery (1M Micro USB Cable Included)--can be Used as Emergency Power Supply (High lighting is Available for 20 Minutes, Medium light is Available for 1 hour, and Light is Available for 3 hours). (The Battery Switch must be Turned on when Charging, Closed is Unable to Charge, Due to the Need to Protect the Battery) I was looking for a white light magnifying lamp, steady and flexible enough to be able to move it around where I need to. I am usually very conscious about the environment in everything I do on a business and personal level, so energy efficiency was a big thing when choosing my lamp.

PURElite Magnifying LED Lamp Circular - CraftStash PURElite Magnifying LED Lamp Circular - CraftStash

A versatile craft lamp that can be used anywhere: floor lamp, table lamp and work lamp - all in one! Perfect for all types of craft, the magnifying lens makes it easier to see even the smallest of details. Comes with chart holder, accessories tray and lamp base. Battery or mains operated. Excellent lamp I'd been needing a lamp for close work while painting and couldn't find one that I really liked until this one. Things I like: 1) you can change the brightness level, 2) you can configure it in multiple ways (I chose floor lamp style, but you can also make it a table lamp), 3) you can run it on batteries or from the mains, and 4) it has a built in caddy tray you can put things in.This lamp is adjustable for height, the brightness, has a clamp for paper patterns etc, and a 8 section tray where you can change the size of the sections according to what you want to store there. While I did a few other mistakes when stitching the left one (like not outlining the area before filling it with Satin Stitch), what I’m trying to show you is that a magnifying light comes in handy not only in needle painting projects. It really does make a huge difference in any hand embroidery project. The bulb is low heat for safer handling and the energy saving design will also be better for the environment. While it’s a picturesque place to live in, we don’t get too much sunlight, especially during the cold season. At first, I was silly enough to plan my stitching around the sunlight. Needless to say, that didn’t go well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment