276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Daughter - 4th Birthday - Card

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I took a poll, and the results are in: You’re the absolute best daughter in the world! Happy birthday! Bring out the band. It’s time to sing and dance. Happy birthday, little four year old, I’m your biggest fan! Happy 4th birthday to an extremely clever little girl. Don’t forget us when you make your 1st million! Wishing you a very nice birthday.” I am sending all the love and good wishes to my sweet daughter on her birthday. Exactly 4 years ago, she came into this world and positively changed my life.

My beautiful granddaughter, I adore you in my heart and hold the purest feelings for you. You shine on our life like a star and give us warmth like a sun. I love you, and I want to wish you a happy four years birthday.” Let’s sing and dance because it is your birthday! Not just a birthday, but your 4th birthday! You know what that means? You will be going to school soon and meet new friends, play with them, learn new things, and have lots of fun! Happy 4th birthday to you my favorite cousin.As you blow out your candles, stop and give thanks for all of life’s blessings. I pray for you daily. Happy birthday, my angel. I have never seen someone that much sweet and cute at this age. You are just the most wonderful ever in the world, happy 4th birthday to you, dear. Sending bear hugs and warm kisses to our little big boy! You may be little but you have such a big heart and a big brain. I know you will be successful someday, I am sure of it. So just enjoy being a child for now, do not take life seriously. Happy birthday, little dude! We miss you! Dear, you are very cute and adorable. I wish to have a baby like you. But I want to mention that you are not a baby anymore, you have turned 4, and we are going to celebrate your birthday with so much fun. Happy birthday.” Being 4 years old is a huge benchmark, now you can talk, walk, run, and understand things. You are growing gradually, you are going to be a big kid soon, and till then, stay with love and blessings. Happy 4th birthday.”

See also: 270 Sweet & Heart Touching Birthday Wishes For Sister Bday Wishes For Your Four-Year-Old Nephew As you turn four years old today, I hope you have fun, eat lots of cake, drink lots of juice, and eat as much candy as you can. Happy birthday.” You are the brightest thing in my life. You have brought a positive change in our lives. You are like an angel, and I can’t believe that we have spent four years together. Happy 4th birthday to my sweet son.”

All I want to see in this world is your smile, dear grandson. Today you are turning 4, and that’s a huge day for us. I am praying for your amazing future ahead. Happy birthday to you.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment