276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AXIS-Y Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule 30 ml

£5.69£11.38Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I destroyed my skin barrier from over exfoliation and drying cleansers leaving my mature skin with the worst acne of my life. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. There is a bit of a scent, perhaps from the tea tree, but it’s barely noticeable (I had to bring my palms right up to my nose to notice anything).

Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycerin, Betaine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alcohol, Cynara Scolymus (Artichoke) Extract, Sorbitol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Hieracium Pilosella Extract, Rheum Palmatum Root Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Dimethyl Sulfone, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglutamic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Arginine, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Esculentus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Hibiscus Mutabilis Flower Extract, Corchorus Olitorius Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Adenosine, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil. During the festive season, our warehouse has increased activity and operates with a reduced number of business days. Hawkweed extract is an antioxidant-rich plant extract that soothes inflammation, helping the skin to regenerate and recover faster, for example, after inflammation. This transforms immediately once you thin it out, making it wonderfully effortless to spread over skin and right away, hydration immediately takes effect with a nice soothing sensation to follow suit. Feel the surge of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties coursing through your skin, bestowing it with an unparalleled glow and unparalleled smoothness.The Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule is a strengthening Korean treatment designed to boost your skin's natural moisture barrier - ideal for over-exfoliated, irritated and sensitive skin types. I won’t know for a fact though how effective this is until I do reach the bottom so I guess that’s something I’ll have to remember to share when this product shows up in an Empties post.

AXIS-Y Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule promises to hydrate and help with moisture retention, soothe inflamed and irritated skin, and support a healthy barrier function. If the product is undergoing changes, the ingredients might differ from the ones stated on the page. The lightweight and fast-absorbing texture of this ampoule allows for effortless application, ensuring deep penetration into the skin layers. The standout ingredient in this ampoule is Artichoke, a versatile ingredient known for its multitasking properties. I’m not sure if this product has any effectiveness beyond soothing and hydrating skin but I want to believe that it has more to offer and that I just haven’t seen the best of it yet.

Crafted with the powerful benefits of artichoke extract, this ampoule works wonders in maintaining a healthy skin barrier. We put our team to the test to make a product that will become an essential step to our community's skincare routine. A lot might frown upon the inclusion of alcohol but it does help the product penetrate skin and I have experienced no irritation since I’ve used this. This ampoule is specially formulated to repair and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier and prevent skin irritation.

While I have definitely enjoyed a fair share of centella products in the past, I think artichoke here makes everything work even better. The treatment is also enriched with several brightning ingredients that will help to tackle (acne) scars and hyperpigmentation. Artichoke extract, which acts as the main ingredient, keeps the skin moisturized, making its protective wall denser. With its esteemed low irritant certification, this ampoule is meticulously formulated with ingredients designed to bolster and maintain your skin's barrier, effectively addressing and preventing various skin concerns, all while promoting a state of radiant, robust, and healthier skin.Each of the products in our 611 line is formulated with a combination of 6 nutrient-rich base ingredients, 1 core goal-oriented ingredient, and 1 quality-producing effective technology. Perfectly suited for normal, combination, and oily skin types that are prone to dehydration and uneven texture, this formula is your answer to skin woes. Unlike the toner, the ampoule doesn’t appear to have any exfoliating agents however since I like to use the two products together, I almost always reach for this in the evening. While we collaborate with top-tier international couriers, delays beyond our control, such as customs processing times, may occur in your specific country. Beta-Glucan: Has wound healing, antioxidant and anti-age abilities and soothes and moisturizes skin.

We aim to bring a wide range and affordable selection in both fashion and beauty to worldwide, as well as sharing with you the latest tips and secrets in beauty and styling. I can however tell you that it maintained the health of my skin as I wake up to refined and clear looking skin since incorporating this many weeks ago. I think the Artichoke Intensive Skin Barrier Ampoule has the ability to immediately address issues like dehydration.You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment