276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Michael Kôrs Exotic Blossom EDP 1.7 oz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then I tried it again, remembering my mom (RIP my love) and that was the olfactory memory I decided to stick to and can now feel cozy and hugged by her. I also agree that it has a slightly beachy vibe and layers very well with Jeanne Arthes Love Generation Mystic (that is a dupe for Olympea so it might layer well with Olympea too but I've never tried that combo yet).

Soliflores, such as this one, place a single floral note at centre stage, allowing the perfumer to interpret that blossom. My first memory was the 2 ex-boyfriends I dated over the summers of '95-97 - one not a good memory and so it left the bottle sitting on my perfume tray for weeks. Michael Kors Exotic Blossom Perfume by Michael Kors, Introduced in 2017, Michael Kors Exotic Blossom is a floral fruity women’s perfume with tropical, fruity, sweet, and rose main accords. For example, some top note citrus scents smell stronger immediately upon application, while a lavender middle note may be sensed after some time from application as the top note evaporates. I totally get the Pleasures association, however, I find this fragrance way less cold and metallic and quite sweeter due to the obvious fruityness.

Scentsational Perfumes do not refund postal charges) Postage costs will only be refunded if the merchandise received were incorrect, faulty, or damaged upon receipt please retain all packaging and notify us within 72 hours in this case. However, if you are looking for a sweet tropical juice, the name and notes mentioned might be confusing since EB does not bring you exactly that.

I can imagine myself wearing this to all ocassions because I cannot imagine it giving anyone a headache! Anyway, I think this is a pleasant fruity floral no really depth and exqisite quality here but a fun fragrance for one's everyday chores. If you do not update your preferences, we will assume that you are happy to receive amazing offers and news.Perfumes with natural ingredients often smell different in batches based on the source of the ingredients, while synthetic ingredients usually have consistency in their smell and lasts longer. With a stunning fruity floral fragrances with top notes of mango and tangerine this eau de parfum comes in a 50ml bottle. While it does resemble TP in the first few minutes with the delectable white peach note as well as some tart note it quickly becomes a generic jammy fruity floral. This is exactly the kind of bottle I want to carry with me everywhere and pull out for retouching in front of people!

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This is definitely a skin scent, which makes you smell like sexy skin, without all of the usual ingredients that normally promise the smell of skin.

This was a perfume my mom gifted me and I had been wearing it all that spring and summer until it got stolen (was in a handbag). It's not powdery, it's not showery; it's the scent of skin after eating ripened mangoes with your bare hands in a beach hut with a vase filled with wild roses propped up on the rattan table. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Español, Français, Čeština, Italiano, Русский, Polski, Português, Ελληνικά, 汉语, Nederlands, Srpski, Română, العربية, Українська, Монгол, עברית. It kinda smells like Pleasures by Estee Lauder but more vivid and new edge with the Michael Kors DNA.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment