276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MICROJIG GR-100GRR-Ripper 3D Pushblock for Table Saws, Router Tables, Band Saws, and Jointers by , Yellow

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With its superior gripping non-slip material, the GRR-Ripper makes jointer feeding safer with less chance of slipping. The GRR-RIPPER completely control both sides of the workpiece throughout the entire cut and virtually eliminates kickback. In my experience with the Grr-Ripper 3D push block, I notice I had greater control over the workpiece and never felt a lack of grip when making cuts on a table saw. Count on Busy Bee Tools for the air tools and air tools accessories you need, whether for a large scale contracting job, or for those weekend do-it-yourself jobs.

Adjusts to varying material widths, allowing you to control both the keeper and off-cut sides of your workpiece through the entire cut.In my opinion, the value greatly outweighs the cost and would look at the Grr-Ripper if you're considering upgrading your standard push stick.

It’s unique design creates a Saw-Blade-Tunnel for the table saw blade to pass through while your hands are safe from contact. Our two in house brands, Craftex and Craftex CX-Series feature two and three year warranties respectively and these in house brands are bought and sold directly to the end user, avoiding middleman markups and saving you money. Make consistent quality rips as thin as an 1/8" with the optional 1/8" Leg Accessory all day long with consistent dimension and without burning. If you stop feeding material to reposition your GRR-RIPPER, the saw blade will leave blade marks and burning.

The package includes a GRR-RIPPER® Advanced 3D Pushblock, and one of every accessory we make for it. We carry a large selection of Bessey clamps and Irwin clamps to help ensure your work turns out perfect every time. He started with a drill and Kreg pocket hole jig making countless mistakes in his woodworking journey. Throughout the entire cut, I am able to apply downward force as well as forward pressure all while keeping my fingers away from the saw blade.

Those who fabricate sheet metal can choose from our wide selection of sheet metal tools such as metal brakes, sheet metal shears, metal hand shears and sheet metal machines. The main body of the push block is adjustable and is my go-to tool for any unique uses on the table saw or router. Yes the Lawyers are on the lookout for more money all the time,have to clear it up,Norm works all the time without all the safety stuff.It sounds like one of those urban myths, that the Health and Safety Council hate, because it causes them trouble! GRR-RIPPER has three legs to give you three-directions of control on the Keeper and Off-Cut workpiece. Delta, Powermatic, Bosch, DeWalt, SkilSaw, SawStop, Kobalt, Rigid, Jet, Grizzly, Makita, Craftsman, and more.

I had an argument with a person on an American forum that claims that the GRR-Ripper IS a blade guard. I personally find the Grr-Ripper to be the safest way to make cuts on my table saw and it easily keeps my fingers away from the blade at all times. He was a very popular member of this forum and several others to which he made many positive, constructive and useful contributions. No other push stick or sliding block offers more precise workpiece control or a higher degree of safety.Primarily used as a combination blade guard and push block for making rip cuts on a table saw, this versatile jig system also helps improve safety and accuracy on a bandsaw, jointer or router table. The additional 1" of GREEN GRR-RIP® on the Adjustable Spacer provides even more traction for ADVANCED control.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment