276°
Posted 20 hours ago

COTY Airspun Loose Face Powder - Translucent Extra Coverage

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Found in 2017 with a sight to help beauty enthusiasts with best of beauty products in the international market. It seems my efforts in finding an even more amazing and inexpensive setting powder is unlikely to happen anytime soon.

Rachel has always been passionate about the beauty industry and was always quick to try out new brands and must-have products, however, she realised Northern Ireland was missing a place to indulge in unique, hard to get products which were up and coming in the beauty world. Talc, Calcium Silicate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Acetate, Zinc Stearate, Fragrance, Stearyl Acetate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Oleyl Acetate, Propylparaben, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). The amount if it I couldn't believe the tub is massive it will take me few years to get thought it , so its definitely worth every penny in my case. I would say the powder gave me a demi matte finish- it wasn't completely matte, but it wasn't shiny either.Fine lines and blemishes do appear less noticeable but would not agree that it ‘hides’ them, more blurs them but definitely does not accentuate them as some finishing powders can. After application I feel your makeup looks more vibrant as long as you do not put too much on and my makeup definitely lasts longer especially around t-zone, under the eyes. For consumers who are concerned about companies’ policies on animal testing, Skin Deep reports this information. Instead of the powder more so melting into my skin and setting normally, there are white dots of product that don’t go anywhere. I have used other setting powders from expensive HD to elf setting powders and they make a big mess!

I do have to touch up the T-zone by the end of the day, but the rest of my face stays put and looks just as healthy after several hours of wear. in BTY), and is available in a number of different shades – the following shades are available in BTY Cosmetics Belfast. Some say that the scent is like an added fragrant, which some might like but others think is a little sickening.But one of the incredible things about this product, besides how it makes the skin look, is how long-wearing it makes my makeup. But with how much money I spend on other products and time in the morning, it feels a waste when I get to the last step of my routine and it is all ruined.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment