276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Higher State Freedom Lite Trainer Socks (6 Pack)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Editor’s Note: We reviewed our sock selections on December 26, 2023 and updated our recommendations to reflect our most recent round of testing.

These cushioned ankle socks give you extra protection where your foot needs it most, which will come in handy over 26. Runners will also like the thicker cushioning underfoot, and the breathable top panel kept us cool during an extended bout of muggy 90-plus degree days. The padding on these socks cushions the foot well, and I found that they didn’t bunch up or move around on the foot, which means they help to reduce the risk of rubbing and blisters. They are made from a lightweight and breathable fabric, with a mesh section on the top of the foot to ensure there’s no overheating, and extra cushioning on the heel and achilles for comfort and to prevent rubbing.This means you’re getting premium materials and workmanship with attention to the details—like a left-and-right specific fit, antimicrobial finish, and woven channels to let air flow more easily through the cushioning. There are all types of running socks available here, from ankle and trainer length socks to longer compression socks for running, all coming from expert brands in the field of running like ASICS, Nike, Karrimor, adidas and Under Armour.

The merino wool feels cushioned without being too hot thanks to a breathable upper and they didn't slip at all during the run. They boast a great design, are extremely comfortable, and stay in place – everything you could want in a good running sock! I’ve picked out the Razer as my favorite, but in Rockay’s wide range of socks all runners will find something they like—whether they prefer their socks to be thick or thin, long or short, or even constrictive in the case of the compression socks. It's best to avoid cotton because it holds moisture and traps it against your skin, which causes blisters in the summer and coldness in the winter,' says Paterson.These socks take up that bit of extra space and grip the shoe’s insole without making my feet feel too cramped or sweaty—the material is durable and thick, but still breathes nicely. Whilst also serving to retain a comfortable and consistent environment within the inner of the socklet; heat is rapidly drawn away from the foot whilst simultaneously allowing fresh air to permeate within. However, few people mention that the socks are a bit too big if you’re not between sizes 8-12, but overall, people seem to be really happy with the fit and comfort of these socks. the notion that snazzy socks make you feel faster), check out the Athlete Editions that Smartwool designed with ultra-legend Rob Krar.

Rockay puts an emphasis on sustainability, making all its gear from recycled materials, with the result that the equivalent of 13 plastic bottles are removed from the ocean for each set of socks you purchase.Bamboo is not only a super sustainable fibre, it also makes for a great pair of running socks, controlling temperature and moisture levels while being luxuriously soft. And, unlike the Balega Silver (below) in which we could easily sneak out a double wear, you’ll want to drop these in the wash after every run. Some of my training partners like More Mile shoes - cheap, comfortable, reasonable grip - but they do not last long - holes appear at the flexion point in the uppers in no time.

These Freedom socks are made from a blend of nylon, polyester, and spandex, which makes them stretchy and comfortable. Its soft merino wool and nylon construction has kept our toes toasty so far this season, even through a holiday 5K long past sunset. Made from breathable fabrics, the mid-foot grips to hold the sock in place and the high tab on the back protects against blisters. So a grey/brown colour ought to be sufficient, although that’s probably why I never got a job in marketing! Obviously keeping up with every single shoe out there is impossible, so be prepared for disappointment if you mainly use an older color of a shoe, or one from a smaller brand.Just take this plush Smartwool pair, for example—it was the top performer overall in our moisture-wicking test.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment