276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Steelman 60635 Wireless ChassisEAR

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

NO WIRES - Bluetooth connected transmitter attaches to clamp or probe to wirelessly transmit data to a connected device The transmitters span four channels to allow the user to easily identify the source of the sound with the supplied headphones. Indeed, some vehicles managed to make few thousands of km here in Norway and end up with the problem effects as before. As of the time of writing I am not aware of a "permanent" solution. It seems like there are several mitigation attempts, but none of them really succeeds. Rumor has it that there are several versions of the revision 1067361-77-C. At least three. The third being available approximately from Feb 2019 and is failing. Again, the problem might be not the struts, but something else in the front suspension design. ACCESSORIES - Kit includes 12 tie down straps, transmitter charging station and a canvas storage bag

Magnetic transmitter units can be easily attached to many different parts of the vehicle and secured with Velcro straps to stop the part from moving during travel.

The KUNTEC 6-Channel Sensor Engine Stethoscope Kit is a one-of-a-kind technology that merges precision results with convenience. This advanced kit is designed to improve the accuracy and efficiency of several mechanical operations, such as metallurgy, building materials engineering, and large-scale equipment cutting. PINPOINT NOISES - Easily pinpoint troubling noises that cannot be duplicated in a repair stall and only occur during road driving USB RECHARGEABLE - USB rechargeable integrated battery provides up to 8 hours of continuous use per charge The basic wireless chassis set comes all you need to get started diagnosing chassis and other vehicle noises. The kit included

Chassis ears are an electronic device that transmits vibration from suspension points via clamps to a main unit where they are converted to sound. I bought my first set of wired STEELMAN ChassisEars when I was an apprentice and they still serve me well. I’ve used them to diagnose suspension, brake and driveline faults. However, securing the cables into the vehicle to the receiver unit and preventing them from rubbing on the tyres and has always been difficult with one or two casualties on the way. The kit also boasts a complete soft bag earphone design, which offers comfort and effectively isolates outside noise for greater sensitivity. Not only does this stethoscope kit provide essential updates on the heart rate of machinery parts, but it does so with minimal effort required from the user. Furthermore, it also provides an LED indicator and adjustable sensitivity for pinpointing exact locations for deeper analysis. The OUFKAR Chassis Ear Automotive Engine Noise Finder Tool offers small businesses and professional mechanics a comprehensive diagnostic solution that saves time and money in their daily operations. Things to Know WIRELESS TRANSMITTERS - Kit includes 4 independent transmitters that can be mounted in locations across the vehicle So it is certainly struts that get challenged by the problem which is UNKNOWN and is never been communicated to me so far. All we know is that it started happening after post-April (aka facelift) 2016 changes in front of the vehicle.Diagnosing and pinpointing squeaks and rattles in vehicles has always been a challenge for automotive technicians.

Chassis ears allow mechanics to listen closely for abnormal loud noises that might indicate a faulty fuel injector. This way, they can arrive at an accurate diagnosis and take appropriate action to properly fix the problem before it causes any significant engine damage. Final Thoughts about Chassis Ears

The innovative noise cancellation technology hones in on metallic sounds ensuring that only potential problem indicators are heard, allowing them to be easily isolated. Key features Once of the great things about wireless chassis ears is not having a bunch of long cables to tend to. No more worrying about a cable becoming loose and getting caught in the axle. Something I have seen happen before. Positioning the transmitters in the proper locations is key for accurate diagnosis. Since the Steelman kit comes with four sensors, you can place the sensors in different locations to really pinpoint the noise. STETHOSCOPE PROBE - Aluminum probe works with the Bluetooth transmitter as an electronic stethoscope for hands-on diagnostics Currently at 15.5K miles and 2.5 months since, and the rattle has not returned yet nor any other sounds.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment