276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GuliKit (No Stick Drift) KingKong 2 Pro Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch, First Bluetooth Controller with Hall Effect Sensing Joystick, No Deadzone, Auto Pilot Gaming, Motion Sense[New Patent]

£33.75£67.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, all of these calibrations can be intimidating since they require a number of button presses that might not seep into one’s memory from the get-go. They are explained in the user manual but having a dedicated app to tune those settings would have enhanced the user experience and the overall user-friendliness of the KingKong 2 Pro. But what is worse is increased jitter, it is nearly impossible to control characters in some games. I was facing some input latency on my PC, I solved that by putting the controller on switch mode and emulating the controller via reWASD (I bet other apps might work too) now I get 15ms on Bluetooth and 7ms wired (the same as my Xbox controller). The only thing that took me a while to understand is you need to exit the app for it to work right. Besides that, I didn't have to do any other workarounds. If you’re already a gamer that owns multiple different platforms – PC, Switch (the main focus), Android, iOS – then yes, the GuliKit King Kong 2 Pro is a fantastic controller. Its ability to remember all the devices that it has previously paired to is a huge timesaver for Windows PC since their Bluetooth menu is atrocious.

Top 8 Outliers: 148.65 ms, 136.27 ms, 131.06 ms, 130.92 ms, 124.74 ms, 80.35 ms, 106.81 ms, 105.74 ms And to actually play games using the GuliKit King Kong 2 Pro is just magnificent. There is literally no argument that this is one of the highest-quality controllers that I’ve used so far. I even played Hades on my PC using this controller – and Hades is a game that requires instantaneous inputs with zero lags and zero errors in terms of inputs. One vibration: Low sensitivity. 2. Two vibrations: Medium sensitivity . 3. Three vibrations: High sensitivity. 4. Long Vibration: Cancel Motion Sense Aim Assist Pair with Bluetooth (Computer needs to have Bluetooth): 1. Hold the mode button on controller to switch it to PC XINPUT mode. 2. Press the pairing button on controller 2 seconds to start pairing with Top 10 Outliers: 40.46 ms, 31.77 ms, 30.98 ms, 30.79 ms, 30.68 ms, 27.84 ms, 27.59 ms, 26.71 ms, 26.49 ms, 25.48 msRight? PC gamers have the luxury of using Macros. Now Nintendo Switch will be the only console with the ability to utilize macros with this controller. Not only that, but you can save the Macros files to your PC and swap them out for different games.. that way you dont have to try to reprogram the macro your self every single time

In XInput/Android mode over Bluetooth and Gulikit PC02 dongle polling rate according to tests droped from ~105-107Hz to ~50-69Hz compared to 1.12. All setings are made by holding button and pressing relavant button. Setings are cleared by default upon restart under normal mode, but can be saved under Professional Player Mode. But, I can think of a reason why you’ll want to disable deadzone – that is if you’re using this controller to play FPS games that require the tiniest of movement. I’m not doing a good explanation here – so I hope this comparison is enough for you.

Preview

Everything we do is for breakthroughs and innovations. We firmly believe in thinking differently and we strive to make gaming easier and more fun.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment