276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be Here Now

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Be Here Now’ was produced by Owen Morris and Noel Gallagher and recorded at Abbey Road, Ridge Farm, Air, Master Rock and Orinoco Studios between November 1996 and April 1997. And I also believe this goes untold, but why are you going to spend hours, weeks and months revisiting an album that will pour millions in the pockets of disaffection figures such as Liam and left over team? This album is known to be one of the loudest ever cut, with more than 30 guitars per song, heavily compressed, so of course it won't sound good. The detailing is also much clearer and the “mudiness” and massive loudness issues plaguing this album are much less significant than on the CD.

Be Here Now - 25th Anniversary Limited Edition Silver Vinyl

Marcó una época y la explosión de la banda en todo el mundo con giras llenas y peleas en camerinos, ventas a tope, arrogancias y el inicio del largo pero innegociable final. Did they just not remove the bass but the treble also has been cut, to the point that the album remaster sounds like an old cassette muffled tape with wimpy sound. Super muddy mix, no channel separation, just a big muffled wall of noise with the drums buried in the mix.

I've put on "All Around the World" on once at a party and was getting the looks asking "when will this end? I certainly would not and that's why I understand Noel's statement that he could not be bothered any longer after finishing the first track new mix.

Oasis – Be Here Now (2009, Vinyl) - Discogs Oasis – Be Here Now (2009, Vinyl) - Discogs

the 2016 digital remaster and everything that came from it is a mess, including the 2022 japanese red vinyl which is also cut too hot and sounds terrible. Abbey Road, Ridge Farm, Air, Master Rock and Orinoco Studios, England between November 1996 and April 1997. However, regarding the sound on my modest system, it’s not night and day with the 25th anniversary European pressing.Does not sound as being described here, sounds nice and big, I found the sound bigger than the 2014 remasters of Definitely Maybe and WTSMG. This album might have received a lot of flak and at least half of the band's frontmen hate it, but I believe it is exactly what a rock'n'roll record should be - a disastrous, dramatic rock experience that overwhelms you.

Be Here Now (25th Anniversary Edition) Vinyl. Norman Oasis: Be Here Now (25th Anniversary Edition) Vinyl. Norman

the 2009 vinyl strikes a nice balance with the EQ - natural midrange without losing the bass foundation or muffling the highs, and is easily the most dynamic of them all. I don't usually like remastered albums but this is the first time I've listened to one where the sound is worse in everything. For items that are dispatched using our standard service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered.

Released at midnight on Thursday 21 st August 1997, at a time when most albums were released on Monday, ‘Be Here Now’ sold a staggering 400,000 copies on the first day in the UK, with 663,400 sales in just 3 days.

Oasis – Be Here Now (1997, Gatefold Sleeve, Vinyl) - Discogs

I don’t have any other pressings to compare to this (I bought the silver version but gave it to my daughter after reading the Discogs reviews).

Sobre el trabajo, quizás el álbum que desnuda más su estilo Beatleatlesco que los demás, con orquestas de cámara, cuerdas frotadas, pianos de cola y coros exquisitos. It's like listening to noise, and the thing is, if you turn the volume knob down, then you won't be able to hear as much, but then as you turn it up, you're hit with unbearable distorsion.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment