276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Thieves Household Cleaner by Young Living, 14.4 Fluid Ounces

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Biodegradable cutting agents likesodium methyl 2-sulfolaurate and disodium2-sulfolaurate from renewable sources (both ingredients rated 0 on a 10 point scale on the Environmental Working Group’s health hazard score – which is the best score possible) My favorite way to use this blend is topically. I love to rub it on my feet and chest for immune support. The National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy recommends that the final essential oil concentration be 1 to 2.5 percent for normal skin and 0.5 to 1 percent for sensitive skin. Spray application

Always dilute essential oils properly before using. Never apply an undiluted essential oil directly to your skin.Thieves oil contains rosemary, cinnamon, eucalyptus, and clove oil. Eucalyptus, rosemary and cinnamon oil are natural disinfectants making thieves oil a powerful component in a multipurpose cleaner. Is Thieves Oil Antiviral? Mix 1 capful of Thieves Household Cleaner with 1 cups of water. Clean stovetops, ovens, microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens, blenders, mixers, etc. To clean the interior of a microwave, fill a microwave safe container with 2 cups of water. Place in microwave and heat for 5-10 minutes. The steam will make it easy to clean up food and food particles. 3.Light fixtures All it is is a concentrated cleaner agent that you pour in small quantities to a spray bottle, and then add with water. Combine all ingredients in a spray bottle. Gently shake to mix. Spray on glass surfaces, mirrors, etc. for and wipe clean with a paper towel or lint-free cloth for a streak-free shine. Non-Toxic Hand Soap

A 2018 study found that vapors of cinnamon oil inhibited the growth of respiratory pathogens like Haemophilus influenzae and Streptococcus pneumoniae in a petri dish. But eucalyptus oil had little activity. This recipe is easily the most used in our home because it’s so versatile, and with a toddler, I have lots of messes to clean up! I use it on countertops, the kitchen table, stainless steel, cabinets, the outside of the microwave and oven, the refrigerator (inside on the shelves too), in our bathrooms, in our bedrooms, on toys….literally everything! Phthalates. Phthalates are carcinogenic chemicals in cleaners and laundry detergents that bind chemicals and make fragrance last longer. When absorbed into the skin or inhaled they are dangerous and can affect fertility, hormone function, etc. All purpose cleaner– add 1 capful of thieves cleaner concentrate to a 16oz spray bottle, and fill with water. Spray on countertops, windows, tables, door knobs, remotes, showers, tubs, baby toys, high chairs…basically anything you need to clean!Making your own DIY thieves cleaner from scratch is very affordable and will save you a lot of money through the years! So what are you waiting for? What Ingredients are In DIY Thieves Cleaner? The combination of the best essential oils for cleaning creates a spicy yet sweet scent that makes our home smell incredible!

As I’m typing this, I’m looking around and noticing that our windows could definitely use this! Windex smells used to make my head hurt, but this combination smells great and works just as well! Ingredients Shower door spray– in a spray bottle, mix 1/2 cap thieves concentrate, 1/2 cup vinegar, 1 tbsp thieves dish soap, 1 cup water, 5 drops lemon oil. Spray liberally on glass door, scrub with a sponge, and rinse well. However, researchers are hard at work investigating many of the properties of essential oils as they relate to health and wellness. All I did was follow a recipe I found in “The Healing Powers of Essential Oils,” but switched out the oils to smell more like Thieves. This was very nose directed.

Final Thoughts About How To Make Wellness Oil

Steam inhalation involves adding essential oils to a bowl of steaming water. The hot water vaporizes the oil, allowing it to be inhaled with the steam. This application may help with respiratory congestion or sinus issues. You can also make massage oils using essential oils. To do this, the thieves oil must be diluted in another type of oil, which is called a carrier oil. Carrier oils can include things like jojoba oil and coconut oil. Don’t apply essential oils directly on the skin unless diluted in a carrier oil. Eucalyptus | Eucalyptus essential oilis great for supporting your immune system. It is also known for its antiviral and antibacterial properties.

If you’re pregnant, breastfeeding, or trying to become pregnant, talk with your doctor before using essential oils. When you’ve got a very curious toddler who doesn’t like hearing no, it gives me such peace knowing I don’t worry about Owen getting in the cabinets under the sink. Since we switched to all non-toxic products I’m calmer when I suddenly realize it’s silent! How To Use Thieves Cleaner Countertops & Kitchen You can read this post – Ultimate Guide to Diffusing Essential Oils -to learn more about diffusing essential oils. Apply Topically Cinnamon Essential Oil– cinnamon oil doesn’t just smell delicious, its actually effective against Staphylococcus, E. coli and several other antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria! Read more on the cleaning benefits of cinnamon oil here.

Benefits of Using Homemade Thieves Cleaner

The products that are supposed to clean our homes are actually negatively effecting our health. And when you have lots of young children who put their mouths and hands on every surface in your home, the products you use really matter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment