276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Heck 10 Chicken Italia Sausages, 340g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A yummy combo of tomatoes, garlic and basil with our burgers made into meatballs, this pasta dish will give you fuel for a manic Monday! Place on the middle shelf under a pre-heated medium hot grill for 12-14 minutes, turning occasionally. Juicy british chicken chipolata sausages packed to the skin with a mediterranean-inspired flavour, featuring basil, tomatoes and mozzarella.

I have to say that we all really enjoyed this dump-and-go meal (with the exception of my daughter who doesn’t do chicken thighs – a work in progress) and I think it’s one you can play around with to ring the changes (thinking chillies now)! Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Typical jobs: hospital/ward nurse, waitressing in a busy restaurant, cleaner, porter, labourer/construction worker, gardener, farm worker. If you’re looking for a really simple chicken thigh dish for the oven then do try my Easy Greek Chicken and Potatoes recipe!To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use.It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of Waitrose Limited nor without due acknowledgement. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

British Chicken (75%), Water, Pea Flour, Seasoning (Salt, Rice Flour, Sugar, Dried Leek, Preservative (Sodium SULPHITE), Spice, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Natural Flavourings, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Yeast Extract, Flavouring), Oven Dried Tomato (2%), Basil (1%), Mozzarella Cheese (1%) ( MILK) (Mozzarella Cheese, Anticaking Agent (Potato Starch)), Garlic (0.However, I realised that the manufacturers probably didn’t want to be responsible for giving anyone food poisoning so played it ultra-safe; so safe that it was taking the fun out of slow cooking if you ask me! Juicy British chicken chipolata sausages packed to the skin with a Mediterranean-inspired flavour, featuring basil, tomatoes and mozzarella — why should pork get all the glory? Whilst we make every effort to ensure that the product information on our site is accurate, this information will occasionally change. Made from 100% Irish chicken, these stunning bangers are flavoured with basil, semidried tomatoes, and mozzarella. And that's the message that Heck Sausages are trying to get across this month with their low fat gluten-free Chicken Italia sausages.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment