276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pregnant And Rejected By My Alpha Mate: Part 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Bastien When I set out on this journey, I never planned on being gone for so long. I thought I’d travel for a few weeks, deal with Blaise as best I could, and return home before Selene started showing. Maybe it was naivete on my part, but there’s no denying things did not go as expected. Now, as I lie in bed a full twelve hours after the entire world as we knew it imploded, I’m merely grateful that we survived. Selene is bundled safely in my arms, and our pups are growing safely in her womb. I still don’t know how we managed to make it through the last few days unscathed – physically at least. I know the losses of Helene and Frederic are already weighing on my mate, and she hasn’t even begun to process their sacrifices. But we have plenty of time for that in the days to come. In fact – we have all the time in the world. We’re both eager to get home to Lila as soon as possible, not to mention that I’m dreading the mess I’ll be returning to in Elysium, but for now there is

I immediately take a step towards Selene, but Blaise lazily waves his hand and a line of sentries crosses the floor between us, forming a human barricade between myself and my mate. Now Selene, Helene and James are completely encircled by guards, but my beautiful little wolf looks as determined as ever. If I so chose, I could barrel through the shifters dividing us with little issue, but I’m sure that’s exactly what Blaise wants. He wants to distract me, he wants to use Selene against me. Unable to help myself, my eyes drop to my mate’s belly. She’s put on at least five pounds since I saw her last, and her dress is now ballooned outward by a healthy baby bump. Twins, I think again, in awe of how much my wife has been through these last few weeks, and amazed by the miracle she’s embodying. When our eyes meet, I can see her determination so clearly it’s staggering. Nothing I say now is going to convince her to leave, even if it means she’s in for the spanking of a lifetime wh I keep waiting to die, going to bed each night feeling so certain I won’t live to see the sun rise in the morning. But my wolf Luna died first. She’s gone. I lost her, my only friend and hope.

It takes a while for us to all calm down, tending our overwrought emotions with lots of snuggles and reassurances. My heart both aches and overflows with joy to be reunited with my baby, even when she tells me how fat I am. About an hour after we arrive, Lila finally settles, nodding off between us on the couch. Of course, before she actually goes under, she remembers to ask a very important question. “Did you bring me a pwesent?” Lila murmurs sleepily. I was on my way to pop the question when I heard her on the phone with her friend Lily. I stood outside her study, at first pausing to simply enjoy her melodic voice, then freezing when I realized what she was saying. Show myself?” His voice sounds familiar, yet I can’t place it. “You mean you don’t recognize me, Uncle?” Being an Alpha is also about being in control. He replies grumpily, Do you feel in control right now?

Simply that making threats isn’t in my nature.” I state slowly, trying desperately to regain my bearings. This was the daily ritual, every afternoon. She would call for me, and while she sat at her vanity table, I brushed her long hair like a servant to her satisfaction. No one would guess she was my half-sister, nor Maria in the other bedroom...Selene.” Bastien interrupts firmly, his silver eyes piercing through me. “Have you ever threatened Arabella, in any w ay?” I already planned on supporting her financially, and some part of me imagined that it would make Flynn happy to see us together. I missed him so terribly that I think I hoped I might feel closer to him through her. The image of Arabella kissing Bastien as she left his office after midnight appears in my mind’s eye, every bit as damning as it was in reality. “The other night.” I’m speaking to the ground, unable to bring myself to look at them. “It was late and I was worried you were still working. So I came to get you, but then I saw Arabella leaving your office.” My hair was dull and limp over my skull. My purple eyes were the only piece of me that still held some semblance of life.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment