276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bubble Mania 1 Bubble Making Machine

£8.42£16.84Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some units have a rechargeable battery, which is an excellent middle-ground choice. Just make sure it lasts long enough for your requirements between each charge. Cazza 'Wanted lots of bubbles and this machine gave me exactly that my Grandchildren love it ,only downside is that they dont see I have to fill it every two minutes,but they love it all that matters hives them what they want' Hmt 'Brought for our 20month old she loves it! The reservoir is small though so constantly having to put in more bubble mixture!'

Kid Odyssey Bubble Machine, Whale Bubble Blower with 3 Kinds

It has a high output of more than 1,700 bubbles per minute. With a tank capable of holding 200 ml, it can blow bubbles for up to 50 minutes before needing a refill. Specification: Automatic Bubble Maker: 1,000+ per Min , Power: 6 AA batteries , Size: ‎‎26.6 x 22.8 x 17.9 cm The slight downside is that this machine isn’t really suitable for indoor use due to the sheer volume of bubbles it produces as you will also get a lot of excess liquid. Also, you do sort of rely on the outside to disperse the bubbles. Chloe 'I bough this for a gift for Christmas and it didn’t disappoint! Such a great toy ,kept my friends 1 year old entertained for hours'I love that this one is also portable so you can take it with you to the park or anywhere you’re off to where you need some extra entertainment for the kids. And the handle is easy to grip so suitable to let your kids to use easily. Sb90 'This is the second bubble machine we have had and is much better quality and performance than the brand one we had before.' Create plenty of bubbles and have lots of fun with our Blue Whale Bubble Machine. Cute, brightly coloured and great for cause and effect activities, it easily creates plenty of bubbles to chase, pop, or simply watch float away. Another thing to keep in mind is that the bubble solution can leave stains if it’s concentrated in one area. Always keep it away from food or fabric that you can’t easily clean.

whale bubble machine For An Exciting Time Get Quality whale bubble machine For An Exciting Time

Kiddie Winks 'Had great fun catching the bubbles with my grandchildren , just needed alot of mixture' Specification: Automatic Bubble Maker: 2,000+ per Min , Power: 4 AA batteries , Size: ‎15.6 x 17.8 x 23.2 cm Supercell 'Produces prolific bubbles. However, the bubble liquid chamber is fairly small so you have to keep refilling it frequently. Fan is fairly quiet too.'This one comes with the option to power either with batteries (4 x AA batteries) or with a USB cable. This is always great as you can use batteries when you need to carry your machine around (which is easy to do as it’s only 530g in weight) or if you want to keep it anywhere it might get wet. But it’s great to have the option of the USB cable if you don’t happen to have batteries on you at the time. Inside the machine sits six spinning wands, ready to produce more than 1,500 bubbles per minute. The tank holds up to 12.8 ounces, giving you 30 minutes of fun between refills. Steph227 'I bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter. I wasn’t sure what it would be like as it was cheap however it works perfectly. The bubbles don’t last long and it needs topping up often but it lasts as long as my daughters attention does. Great product for the price!' Wizza 'This was brought for my six month old grandson and he absolutely loves it works really well, the amount of bubbles it produces is incredible'

Whale Bath Bubble Machine - ALDI UK Whale Bath Bubble Machine - ALDI UK

This is not the most powerful of bubble makers as it would be impossible to make a gazillion bubbles of a decent size and be as portable as this, instead it just offers a different kind of fun which encourages exercise and surprising people with bubbles. The number of bubbles it makes is massive but the sizes are much smaller due to smaller wands which do not spin. Often, bubbles can fail to be made but it’s perfect for active older toddlers.

Things tend to get dropped on the floor when young kids get excited, or they may decide to carry them around. Therefore, durability is always an essential quality when children are involved. Specification: Automatic Bubble Maker: 2,000+ per Min , Power: 3 AA batteries , Size: 19.8 x 16.6 x 15.7 cm Bubble machines are devices used to make bubbles of all different shapes and sizes. They don’t require any effort or physical attention as they are either battery operated or USB powered. You don’t need to anything to them except for refilling, either with liquid or batteries/USB power. The AONCO bubble machine for kids is a serious piece of kit and ideal for parents who want to host a party or a larger get together with toddlers and older kids. It can still equally do bath times or entertain a single child but the power will be wasted somewhat and it’s a little expensive when compared to some of the other models for that purpose.

Bubble Machines of 2023 - Mom Loves Best 7 Best Bubble Machines of 2023 - Mom Loves Best

This definitely generated a lot of bubbles, even on the slower setting. And this one didn’t make as much noise as some of the other machines which is a good thing to bear in mind if you’re after a quieter option. Zerhunt’s bubble machine comes with a plug-in power cord, or you can use it with batteries when you’re not near an electrical source. This makes it ideal for use in almost any location. There are a few factors which effect your choices when it comes to bubble machines. Firstly, whether you want the product to be powered by batteries or a USB cable. There’s advantages to both, as discussed above, mainly being that batteries give you more flexibility in terms of where you take or keep your machine. Whereas a USB cable allows you to use your machine even if you’ve run out of batteries, which is great for a sudden kid-entertaining emergency! You could always select an option like the Bubble Machine for Kids, Automatic Bubble Machine, Bubble Maker Bath Toy for Baby Toddler which accommodates both! Handheld vs fixedChloeMarie 'Would definitely recommend purchasing. My son loves this bubble machine and it's a great photo opportunity. Fun for all the family. N' Another portable and hand held toy, the Ucradle Bubble Machine is another unique design currently on sale too! This one is lightweight and easy to hold with two bubble fan sets. And you get 2 x bottles of 118ml of bubble liquid which is great. The toy has a tray with it as well so you don’t have to worry about any excess leaking after you’re finished with it, you can place the toy in the tray.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment