276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Victor & Rolf Spice Bomb Eau De Toilette 150ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best-selling Flowerbomb is regarded as the ultimate weapon of floral seduction, with the extroverted Spicebomb as its masculine counterpart. My partner said it gives the barest hint of pool toys as well, which I get but somehow doesn’t take away from the fragrance. In the latter case, only these specific pieces of information will be retained during the required storage period. Bottle looks like a grenade which sets up and visually emphasises what to expect once the contents of the bottle are released, an explosion of scents. It is the cool spiciness of paprika that creates the initial highlight for the scent combined with the sweetness of elemi to create a feeling of frost.

Burning and tempting, Infrared is an explosion of the hottest spices that takes the game of seduction to the highest level.It fits perfectly with the man who wants to appear fresh and frivolous on the surface, but as you get closer, you will experience a more secretive and flirtatious side, which cannot be accounted for. Your personal data is protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against unintentional loss, destruction or damage. With this the user can measure the advertising ROI as well as track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.

Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. Top notes are Pink Pepper, elemi, Bergamot and Grapefruit; middle notes are Cinnamon, Saffron and Paprika; base notes are Tobacco, Leather and Vetiver. Parfumswinkel is registered with the Dutch data protection authority ( College Bescherming Persoonsgegevens). How to use: Hold the fragrance approx 5 inches away and spray your skin, focusing on pulse points (neck and wrists).Applies to new registrations only | Voucher codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other voucher code, Sale, Brand Sale, Outlet, Billie Eilish or Decleor. Spicebomb notes consist of bergamot, grapefruit, elemi, pink pepper, paprika, cinnamon, saffron, leather, tobacco and vetiver. Bottle looks like a grenade which sets up and visually emphasises what to expect in the bottle, an explosion of scents. Experience a spicy heart of fiery Chilli and warm Saffron, which develop into masculine base notes of strong Leather and Tobacco fused with rich, woody Vetiver. It embodies a daring and sensuous spirit, making it an ideal choice for those who thrive on standing out.

This is done to trace back a user and take measures such as blacklisting in case fraud is detected by one of our processors. Parfumswinkel does not process special personal data, and changes to personal data do not occur occasionally. i've got a lot of scents and have built up a decent collection but this is top dog for me at the moment! Brace yourself for strong spices, sensory contrasts, and woody trail and pull the trigger to unleash an addictive scent.Parfumswinkel has entered into a processor agreement with the processors in which the processor is obliged to comply with all obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation and this Privacy Policy. I do get compliments when out, as this is a unique fragrance and stands out from most other fragrances. We will introduce you exclusively to Newpay finance products provided by NewDay Limited under this Introducer Appointed Representative arrangement. Perfumes are often designed with top, middle and base notes, and designed to smell different based on the time after application.

First, you meet the addictive and fiery top note that blends an overdose of Pink Pepper with lashings of tart Bergamot, Grapefruit and Elemi.Following that is a sumptuous spicy cocktail of Cinnamon leaf, Saffron, Paprika, Pimento Berries at it’s heart. For instant infatuation, spritz the perfume onto the pulse points (on wrists, behind ears and on neck). The scent lasts the entire day on me after a couple of sprays with one extra spray for good measure. Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment