276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarks Men's Bushacre 2 Chukka Boot

£21.21£42.42Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

By replacing the crepe sole with a more modern synthetic rubber sole for the Bushacre 2, Clarks made their Desert Boot more durable. All of the Desert Boot models ship in a pretty basic tan cardboard box, except for the “Originals” Desert Boots that arrive in a much nicer charcoal grey box. But if the width is good and the boot fits in the toe, your heel will sink in as the leather forms around your foot and that heel slip should go away.

If you’ve ever owned a pair of Clarks Desert Boots, you’ll know that this leather shows every crease, scratch, and dent almost immediately when worn.

I took a closer look at one of the top chukkas, the Clarks Bushacre 2, breaking down piece by piece so you can decide if it’s the right boot for you. While the crepe sole is delicate, it provides a lot of cushion, though you’ll need to give these boots a rest every so often. I’m not blown away by it, but it’s definitely durable enough to last for a year and a half to two years of consistent wear.

The pattern on the bottom of the sole mimics the original crepe sole found on the Desert Boot, which I feel is a lost opportunity. Son muy buenos zapatos, pero los tuve que devolver, porque me enviaron un número más grande, pedí 28.If you are looking for a new boot for work, we recommend choosing something with a little more structure: a Chelsea boot or an Oxford boot will suit you well. This piece of leather is essentially just decorative because there’s no real cushioning here, but the foam heel pad is a nice touch. Not much shoe protection in the boxes, either, so all of these arrived with small scratches that had to be brushed out upon arrival. To use your voucher code, please enter in your code on the "Payment Page", in the box labelled "Promotional Code". The Bushacre 3 also has no lining, but does have a fabric toe puff/interlining above the toe box and a very minute suede or fabric heel cup.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment