276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Little book of Gay Selfie

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

People who create gorgeous photos ... then can't decide which one they want to use, so they divide the picture in half and show two views. Be decisive! Red pill, blue pill! There's no purple pill in the Matrix! Choose! No Depth of Field. This is a forgiveable sin, DoF is hard to learn. But once you do, come on! A whole new world awaits! The monument is the result of a collaboration between architect Tommaso Laureti and Flemish sculptor Jean de Boulogne, known as Giambologna. Okay, so I publish a magazine in Second LIfe called Attention SL. I don't know if you've heard of it or not. We publish monthly, it's a lifestyle magazine featuring stuff in SL.

In the breeding season Jays can become extraordinarily elusive as anyone who has done a bird race during May will testify. They become much more obvious in the autumn when the oak trees produce acorns. Acorns are definitely their favourite food and during the short period that acorns are available they go into overdrive. Amazingly each Jay can cache up to 5000 acorns in a season, storing up to 9 acorns in its crop as it goes off to hide them. It remembers where most of them are as a necessary food store during winter and can even find them under snow. Perhaps even more amazingly, it is thought that Jays are largely responsible for the distribution of oak trees in Britain and Europe. If you think about it, acorns drop directly downwards so would normally germinate where they land (under the parent tree). But because Jays hide their acorns far and wide, and they don't remember where they hid all of them, oak trees get a hand dispersing their acorns. Its scientific name is Garrulus glandarius. Garrulus means chattering and glandarius means pertaining to acorns. The Latin word for acorn is glans, which is also the name for the head of the penis, so named because its shape resembles an acorn. from the sale of each magazine goes to charities supporting the LGBTQ+ community and fighting the HIV / AIDS epidemic.If you wonder why South Congress Avenue, one of the major thoroughfares in Austin, looks so deserted, it is because this photo was taken on Thanksgiving in 2019 while I was on a walk with the family to burn off some of the calories I had just consumed at dinner.

Under each photo, I will also reproduce the caption I published under the original, color one, so that the people who missed it the first time may know what the photo is about. Note: In the Wikipedia text below, most people will be surprised to discover that the closest living relatives of the the Hippopotamus are cetaceans (whales, dolphins, porpoises, etc.). Austin Monthly, April 2020: "The History Behind Austin's Most Iconic Neon Signs" by Madeline Hollern.

Get great features with your free account

BOYS! BOYS! BOYS! - The Magazine will be officially launched at the "BOYS! BOYS! BOYS!" exhibition at Fahey Klein Gallery in Los Angeles from June 10 -- June 30. There will be further events worldwide including during Photo London in September. Having said that, I have come up with some pet peeves. Things that I see every month or trends that have cropped up and refuse to die.

Harshly lit faces. Just because you have a cool lighting system (LUMIPro, love you) doesn't mean you need to turn up the high beams on your face. Find the sliders. Turn down the glare.Give me a score board for darts at the pub and a piece of chalk and I shall draw a fully labelled anatomical drawing of the fallopian tubes. By the end of April, we had received over 160 submissions from men ranging in age between 22 and 67 years old. From Tokyo to Phoenix, and Melbourne to Buenos Aires, we had submissions from 102 cities in 28 countries. The photographers themselves communicated a range of feelings and sensations through their photos. Some focused on the constraints of space, while others chose to present defiance and resilience in their images. Sex and sexuality are components of a number of submissions, but even in these works, there is a sense of resignation and vulnerability. The locations range from outdoor spaces to throughout the home, including, a number of images taken in bathrooms. The range of participants was wide, from professional photographers to those who just used their smartphones to take their picture. These frank portraits of what it's like to live through the coronavirus crisis are both honest and revealing about how it has affected these subjects. The idea behind the collection was to show that gay men are affected by the crisis in a similar way to everyone else but more so. Living lives which are often fragmented between conventional work conditions and their private lives leaves many gay men without the traditional support mechanisms of heterosexuals and this shows through in the imagery.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment