276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Chicco Chicco Miinimo3 Edition Hen Foot - 6.3 kg

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

BABY & TODDLER PUSHCHAIR: suitable from birth up to 4 years (up to 22 kg), this compact, lightweight pushchair with automatic fold is perfect for urban families or travellers - includes a raincover PRETEND PLAY - Pretend-play is an essential part of early learning and the more your child engages in imaginative play, the more they expand their imagination and creativity. Not only does pretend play let your child expand their creativity it allows them to learn about themselves, including their likes and dislikes, their interests and their abilities. Role-play also allows your child to see things in different perspectives. A great dolls pram for 6 years plus. PREMIUM STYLE: the Lara2 is designed with breathable fabrics that makes for a cool and comfortable ride, offering your little one the best comfort when you're traveling in warm temperatures I would choose this pushchair to win a Mother & Baby award as it is lightweight and really compact, so would fit in any sized boot. I would be able to collapse the pushchair with one hand, which is great if you have got your hands full with a baby or an active toddler. It is also really easy to steer and good value for money.

Info: Momentan se transmit automat în SAGA doar facturile de la furnizori pe care le primești automat în FGO; Lucrăm de ceva timp împreună cu colegii de la SAGA pentru transmiterea automată a tuturor facturilor de la furnizori şi înregistrarea lor în mod corect în SAGA; această opţiune va fi disponibilă curând.This product makes my life as a parent much easier for day to day errands such as being able to fit both the pushchair and a full boot of groceries in the car. It also allows me to actually take the pushchair into my parents’ house when visiting, as the entrance is through a very tight gate, which I usually can’t get my pushchair through, but this folds so small and so simply that I can easily take it inside too. No, I would not choose this to win a Mother & Baby award, as personally, I would not choose it myself. We do not travel very often and I don't think it is worth using unless you fly regularly. I prefer something with a bigger comfier seat and more storage for day to day. My daughter is only 11-months-old and didn't have a lot of space. I don't feel that a child older then about 18-months-old would be very comfortable in it. If I could change one thing about this pushchair it would be the basket, as I feel it is a bit on the small side. Tested by mum Samantha Flew for the Mother & Baby awards 2018:

CHICCO JUNIOR RANGE - The Chicco Junior collection has been designed to ensure your juniors can be just like their parents. The collection has been created taking Chicco's current brand offering in mind bringing stylish dolls prams, strollers for toddlers and pushchairs to the next generation. Featuring up-to-date stylish fabrics, Chicco's junior prams and pushchairs provide little ones with the ultimate carriages for nurturing dolls and role-play. Se pot transmite din SAGA către FGO: stocuri, gestiuni, centre de cost**, actualizări de articole sau clienți I would make the sun canopy bigger or longer, so more or all of your baby's body is protected from the sun and adverse weather – this would be my main priority above all else. I would also make the basket a lot more accessible. Tested by mum Sara Carol for the Mother & Baby awards 2018: Prin setarea corespunzătoare a gestiunilor, la preluarea facturilor în SAGA, stocurile se scad automat din gestiunile de care aparţin

If I could change one thing about the product I would make the hood bigger, so that it protects baby from the sun more. It is also not currently UV protected, which is fine in the winter, but not if there's a really hot summer. I would also make the shopping basket slightly bigger. Other than that, it is a really good pushchair. Product Information It's the latest model hoping to take the super-compact, lightweight pushchair market by storm and weighs in at just 6.2kg. Vezi analize în dashboardul FGO despre cheltuielile tale în funcție de perioadă, furnizor sau centre de cost This stroller is very lightweight and easy to fold down which makes things a lot easier. It also folds down quite small which is really useful – my friend has a mini and it even fit in her car boot. It has various reclining positions which is great for me, as my son still naps in the pushchair and the padding is soft which you sometimes don't get in cheaper strollers. Our bronze award winner, the Chicco Miinimo is an affordable, lightweight stroller. Compact enough to fit into an aeroplane cabin and even when folded it is free standing, which is great when it comes to storage. That said, it doesn’t have some of the benefits as other strollers in the category, such as a window in the hood and adjustable handlebars. What they say:

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment