276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Never Alone: The Real-Life Files of a Psychic Detective: From Australia's #1 Pyschic

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In an age where we are faced with daily challenges from forces that appear to be out of our control, ANGEL READING CARDS help us to connect to a higher realm and seek the assistance we need in our everyday lives. About the Author: Debbie Malone was born in Sydney, Australia, and has always been aware of spirit and angels since she was a child. Reconnect with your angels and higher self by using these cards to inspire and guide you with the challenges and decisions you face during your day. There were still times when I would see the blue-white glow moving around but I would quickly slide down under the covers and pretend it wasn’t there. I later realised that he saw how distraught I became when I visited him and he didn’t want to go on upsetting me.

Her extraordinary gifts—she is a psychic and clairvoyant as well as a medium—enable her to receive visions from both the living and the dead, from the past, present and future, and to convey messages to bereaved families from their departed loved ones. Suddenly an overwhelming calmness came over me and my guardian angel told me to just stand there and confront her and he would look after me. We would all meet at the local train station at about 6 am, after a half-hour walk to get there with either surfboards or boogie boards under our arms. I could feel the weight on the bed as though someone was really there; the longer I stared at the presence, the more the blue glow began to take on the form and features of my poppa.I wouldn’t be able to go to sleep at night unless my mum left the light on in the bathroom, which was next to my bedroom.

Discover the messages of angels, spirit guides, colours, symbols and spiritual realms through 36 cards of higher wisdom and divine guidance. As Debbie learns that her uncanny abilities to see beyond the here and now cannot simply be switched off or ignored, no matter how inconvenient or distressing they may be, she draws strength from using the world of spirit to help both others and herself, and from knowing that we are never alone. Debbie Malone happily says that Angels are amongst us and these cards can facilitate connection and peace with your very own Angels.Watching someone die is such a hard thing to do; seeing a healthy person so full of life fade away to a mere shell is a traumatic experience.

Thankfully, Mum gave me her old radio and suggested that I listen to it to help me get to sleep at night. Now, as an adult, I realise what a blessing these two loving people were in my life and I miss them dearly. He produced a knife and stabbed her many times in an unprovoked, frenzied attack, for which he was later jailed. Debbie's extraordinary ability to communicate between two worlds - the living and the dead, will leave you with no doubt that our loved ones continue to exist on the other side of the veil. I have been to the other side and the experience I had was life changing and something I will never forget.

I hope that you enjoy reading the experiences that my clients, family members and I have experienced when our loved ones have made contact from the other side. The following morning, the doctor told me that even though the operation had gone well, something had gone wrong during the night and my heart had stopped. Showcasing her extraordinary ability to communicate between two worlds the living and the dead these incredible true stories explore questions about the human soul and spirit world, as Debbie shares her powerful messages from departed loved ones on the other side to bring comfort, closure and healing. To be honest, I find that this is the most exciting thing about life – the possibility of something more. In writing this book I feel I can confirm to many people that when we die, or pass over, there really is life on the other side.

Whilst working multiple jobs and raising two kids ( well I'm sort of an adult ) so proud of you mom! My poppa was a very artistic man and he was able to paint or draw on anything he could get his hands on. Debbie is a psychic detective who assists police officers throughout Australia with some very high-profile cases, such as the backpacker murders, the Claremont murders and the Lyn Dawson case to name a few. This was another very enticing reason to go to visit Nanna and Poppa as often as possible, to see what the fairies had been up to between each visit. I thought I was invincible in my little old car and, every now and then, I was probably a bit more adventurous than my driving skills would allow.At first, I didn’t understand why this was happening to me, but, on looking back on my life, I now realise that the psychic development taking place within me was changing the colour of my hair. She has had seven Near Death Experiences throughout her life and these experiences were the catalyst for her to learn how to harness her psychic mediumship abilities. If they wish to make contact with a deceased loved one, I ask them to bring a photograph of the deceased or an item that belonged to them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment