276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Danger Gang: Tom Fletcher

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Sadly my daughter tried to open a few herself as she thought she had done something wrong to the book and the odd one did rip one sadly right across the page but I have managed to cello tape it and we can still read it. He communicates with his friend from his past school, Dani by letter - and this is the basis of the book. All of our books are 100% brand new, unread and purchased directly from the publishers in bulk allowing us to pass the huge savings on to you!

We work closely with publishers and authors to ensure that we offer the best books on the market for your child.

There was adventure, magic, humour that actually made them giggle out loud and this all lead to them asking for more pages most nights. Any 7+yr olds who struggle with reading it themselves, would still definitely like having it read to them before bedtimes! He began working as an architectural illustrator and has worked as a graphic designer and now creates visual development art for animation productions and illustrates books. All seems normal until, following a terrific storm one night, with flashes of eerie green lightning and a definite whiff of poo, Franky notices a change in the people around him.De auteur brengt het soort avontuur dat elke jeugdige tiener wel zou willen beleven en schetst een vriendengroep waar zowat iedere lezer zich in kan herkennen. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. Na “De Kerstmisaurus” waren de verwachtingen hoog gespannen, maar hij lost ze telkens weer moeiteloos in. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

The story is a set of letters he sends to his best friend on how he’s getting on and updating her on all the crazy things they get up to. The Brit Award-winning band has sold over 10 million records worldwide and Tom has also written songs for other artists including One Direction, Busted and 5SOS. He is also a music-making, song-writing, guitar-playing, Guinness World Record-holding, nappy changing, galaxy-defending dad! The Christmasaurus is currently being developed by The Greatest Showman director Michael Gracey into an animated, feature-length movie with original songs written by Tom.Zelfs een wat ouder publiek van bijna twintigers en ver daarboven zullen ongetwijfeld smullen van wat hij te vertellen heeft. I still loved the art, don’t get me wrong, but I think it would be better if it had all been in one style. How she handled the class, that math stuff and forcing people to do maths until they gets something right, there is the Valentines Day thing. Toen Tom Fletcher onder de vleugels van Billy Bones werd genomen met zijn Nederlandstalige debuut De Kerstmisaurus was meteen duidelijk dat we met een echte klepper in het jeugdboekenaanbod te maken hadden.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment