276°
Posted 20 hours ago

18+ LOVING WIVES: 4 TABOO SHORT SEX STORIES, MATURE MILF, DIRTY EROTICA, HOT WIFE, ROMANCE EROTIIA, HOT FIRST TIME

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I hesitated, eyes downcast, hoping I wouldn’t have to answer, but she was in no mood to be patient with me. “Tell me,” she demanded again, “if you know what’s good for you.”“On the bench,” I mumbled and turned to go. “Yes, and I want you to think about why you’re being punished,” she said as I left the room. I was actually attracted to my sister in law before ever even meeting my wife. She works in my company, but was already married at the time. She's very short at 4 '10, blonde hair, brown eyes....wide hipped but amazing legs and feet. Her skin is always that tan color and they always look so smooth. Her feet are size 6 and toes are on the shorter side, but they are perfect in every way. We were the second couple to arrive at the house and started chatting with the other couples and Aunt Kay and her husband. I couldn’t believe how much like our friends at home they were, just nice normal people. After all the couples had arrived and formal introductions were made, Aunt Kay carefully explained the rules of the event and what was expected from the men in particular. I received nightly spankings for more than a week. I just came home, stripped, placed the spoon on the coffee table and waited for Debbie to come home. The change in her was amazing, Elaine had gone on vacation so there was no one to talk to, but Debbie’s mood was fantastic. She was light, funny telling jokes and couldn’t keep her hands off me. I knew I was doing my part in our relationship by giving Debbie the means to vent her frustration. Late Sunday night the phone rang, it was Elaine calling the minute she got home from vacation to find out the latest from the office. I could only hear Debbie’s part of the conversation-“oh, nothing has changed at all….. really, I sound different…well yeah I know what it is…. my husband let’s me vent all my anger….

OW, please not so hard,” I cried, hoping she would show a little mercy, but the next stroke was just as hard and she was far from finished. “You’re in no position to tell me how hard I should spank you,” she said. “You earned this and you’re going to get all of it. Just hope I don’t loose count and have to start over.” The paddle continued to leave its mark and I did my best not to disrupt her count. That was ten years ago. I have rarely gone a month without her needing to spank me. In fact, on our wedding night, as we finally got into the car, she asked, “How’s your bottom?” OK, hold on. Let’s get our facts straight, and then, let’s make sure we understand each other’s feelings and emotions about what’s going on here. You came home from the bank and I asked about the receipts. Would you agree with that?” Steve, I admit partial responsibility for our fight. It wasn’t fair to hold you accountable if the bank teller messed up. I was pretty harsh in suggesting you were incompetent, and clearly it did make you feel bad. I can be honest about all of that. But that doesn’t justify your behavior. Your disrespect for me yesterday was plenty of reason for me to ground you, and my decision stands. For the next two weekends, you will be at home, with lots of chores. You know the drill: I am going to put you in an apron, with your bottom exposed, and you will clean this entire house, from the basement to the attic and everything in between under strict supervision. That means I won’t hesitate to write the stars and stripes on your rear with the riding crop. Do you understand?” Now, she questioned, “has my bad boy learned who makes the rules?” SPANK “Yes ma’am, you do,” I cried. “Are you going to do as I say, when I say?” SPANK “Yes ma’am always.” SPANK “You are lying,” she said, in addition to a blistered bottom, how would you like to go to work with the fresh taste of soap in your mouth?”“No ma’am, please don’t do that.”“Then answer the question without exaggeration.” The brush came down three times and I cried, “I will always try to be good and to follow your rules,”“That’s better,’ she said, “and when you do break the rules, and you will, what can you expect from me?”“You will punish me as you see fit,” I said. “Right.” SPANK “Now I am going to finish this spanking. When I get through you are to go stand in the corner until you can stop crying. Then wash your face, and come to me for inspection before you go to work. Understand?”“YYYes ma’am.”“Good, now one last thing. You are going to beg me to spank you in a manner that you know I will anyway.” If you do a good job and ask me nice, I might go easier on you. If not……….Instantly Debby was beside me laying in with all her might. We were all getting spanked simultaneously! I was still reeling when the next women came to me and Debby went on to the next guy. By the time the third lady was taking her turn I had lost all self control and was whimpering and moaning, all the other guys were in the same boat and that just seemed to encourage the ladies efforts. When all the ladies had their turn we Some choice! I was going to be spanked either way! My choice was to submit to my fiancé, or be humiliated by having to drop my pants and let her watch my mom reduce me to a sniveling, sobbing 10 year old. Maybe Lisa wouldn’t be too hard on me, so I said, “Ok. You win!” When the alarm sounded the next morning, , I was out of bed and into the shower. I think she was somewhat disappointed that she was not going to get to take me to task again. She needn’t worry, there will be other times and other reasons. If I didn’t see to it with my actions, she would think of something, of that I was sure. I spent a long time sobbing loudly. She seemingly paid no attention at all, but went about her business. I stood with my nose in the corner. My bottom seething with fire. I took heart in the fact that once the fire cooled some, the warmth of her love would be with me for days, even if there were no more spanking during that time, which now seemed very unlikely.

As I showered, I reflected on how I came to be in this predicament. After we were married we started telling each other our fantasies, and my favorite has always been a good, old fashioned, bare bottom spanking by a beautiful woman. She was hesitant at first, but once she started, she proved to be an expert. She even takes me out to the woods and uses a switch to blister my bare bottom. I blushed and nodded. I don’t know why I was so embarrassed; in three weeks we would be married and I would be naked in front of her on a daily basis. Finally, I hooked my thumbs into my briefs and pushed them to my knees. To my horror I had a huge erection. Since tomorrow is your day off don’t expect to be doing anything other than what I tell you,” she informed me. Do you understand?”“Yes ma’am,” I replied, knowing I was in trouble and deserved it. When she wants to, she can give me a spanking that leaves my ass sore for days, but I’d never made her this mad before. I wasn’t looking forward to tomorrow, I was unaware she planned to start tonight. The next day I called the local newspaper with an ad that the ladies had written the previous night. It read, Uh, well . . . uh, maybe, uh . . . I guess it would clean the slate. Uh, . . Well, . . Ma’am. Yes Ma’am, we would both feel better then . that is, uh, after it’s over. I guess.”

And denying my motives . . . Ma’am. Yes, Ma’am, I confess that I did that, too. And I am truly sorry, for all of it.” I had never seen her like this. I figured an admission would help. “Lisa, “ I said, “You are absolutely right. I need to change and let you know that you can depend on me.” You mom is a wonderful woman. She said we would be happiest if I held you to your commitments and gave you a sore bottom when you ignored them. She sent this with instructions: ‘Don’t listen to his pleading. He’ll tell you anything to get you to stop. And don’t stop until you can tell the tears are real and he has given up control’” So, are you telling me that is what you deserve? Are you saying that I should spank you for giving me the silent treatment all day, and trying to deny your hurtful intent? Tell me what you really feel, Steve. We both know I am not talking about a sexy little play-spanking, Steve. This is the real thing, punishment to change your behavior. Are you asking me to blister you with a hard paddling?”

This was a new wrinkle. She had never ever wanted me to beg to be spanked. Now she not only wanted it, she was demanding it. “Well?” she questioned. “Ma’am, I have been a very naughty boy and deserve your loving discipline. I beg you to spank my bare bottom as long and as hard as you think necessary. The spanking should be such that I will not soon forget what will happen if I go against your wishes or otherwise act naughty. I ask that you spank me now, as I need it and want to be purged of all my guilt.” into the living room all the wives were facing me sitting behind the banquet table like a panel of judges. This was absolutely the most humbling experience I have ever had. I couldn’t even hold my head up. Aunt Kay explained that at this get together the women were going to be able to vent all their frustrations about their husbands and get the That is ridiculous. I am not at fault; the bank teller is. I dare you to go down to the bank and ground her!! Or, better yet, see the manager! Tell them they are incompetent!”Eventually, the bumpy ride leads to some interesting developments and a frustrated Deb yields to the temptation to ride a bit more than Mike's lap. Aunt Kay congratulated the ladies on their technique and specifically mentioned Debby for her use of position to help increase the emotional impact of the punishment. Mike, this has to stop! You are not holding up your end of things here. It can’t go on,” insisted Lida.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment