276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIENSER LED Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger, USB Charging Port, Table Lamp with 10 Brightness, 5 Lighting Colors, Dimmable Eye-Caring Desk Lamps for Home Office, Touch Control, 30/60min Auto Timer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Users Say:“ This is a nice lightweight light that I am using on my crafting station. Easy touch controls, wirelessphone charging station, maneuverable light with different levels of brightness and different shades of light. Works just as expected, good quality!“ Tech Specs & Details Besides that, it has a very sleek and compact look that won’t take up much space on your work desk. The arm is flexible and rotates 180-degree, thereby giving you the flexibility to adjust it as per your convenience and preference. Why you can trust Android Central Our expert reviewers spend hours testing and comparing products and services so you can choose the best for you. Find out more about how we test. The charging pad (5W) is in the middle of the circular base. However, the output is limited to only 5W, and the odds are that you will have to keep it for a considerable amount of time for a full charge. On the bright side, fewer distractions from your phone translate into an efficient you. Furthermore, the charging shuts off automatically when the phone is charged completely.

XIMI-V LED Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger, Table Lamp with

LED Desk Lighting with 3 Color Modes & Stepless Dimming: Sailstar's small desk lamp provides different colors to let you choose between warm, cool, or daylight depending on your mood or needs. You also get dimming options within each color choice, and touch controls help you change the modes easily. Long press to adjust the lamp’s brightness (from 5%-100%), or short press to adjust the color. It’s a versatile lamp and easily adjusts to different heights and angles. If we talk numbers, the head can go as far as 225-degree, and the base can be turned 180-degrees easily. Furthermore, it’s not flimsy and doesn’t topple over. The bottom is also lined with non-slip material to prevent skidding on slippery surfaces. The only thing to bear in mind is that while a USB cable is included, a power adapter to plug it into is not, so you’ll need to have one of your own. Cool (4600 – 6500K): This white-blue hue is everywhere in our society, including monitors, TVs, tablets and smartphones. While exposure to it can make you more productive and alert, too much can also lead to eye strain, fatigue and headaches, as well as confusing your body into thinking it’s still light outside. Again, you should avoid using lights of this temperature in the evenings, as it could hinder melatonin production and affect your ability to get to sleep. Wireless Charging and USB Charging: The upgraded dimmable desk lamp has 10W fast wireless charging and USB charging functions. You can charge your mobile phone while working, studying, reading, crafting, and sleeping. Already included the 10V/2A 20W adapter plug.Users Say:“ I love the multifunctionality of this desk lamp. Very easy to use, and I love how there are different settings of lights. I also like that there is a USB port plus wireless charging for my phone. Easy on the eyes, which is BIG for me as I’m post LASIK.“ Tech Specs & Details If you’re looking for the highest-quality desk lamp with a wireless charger regardless of price, the AFROG is the lamp for you! There are plenty of reasons why we love this lamp. Not only does it have a 5V USB charger, but it also has a reliable, fast wireless charger. The white, wireless, LED lamp also has a contemporary style that will look great on any desk without taking up valuable space. You can even angle the head for a more intense light. Or, if you’re someone who prefers a late-night study session, the 6 watt lamp has five dimmer settings and three light modes (warm to cool) to help keep you focused and not strain your eyes. There are a variety of different prices for desk lamps with wireless charging, so you'll want to make sure that you're getting a good deal. Something you may like is this lamp’s portability since it can be folded into one piece. Designed for eye care, this lamp can be used for extended periods without fatigue. You will also appreciate its 5 lighting modes and 6 adjustable brightness levels. It has a white light, yellow light, and a light in between the two colors.

Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger, COLSUR Table Lamp with LED Desk Lamp with Wireless Charger, COLSUR Table Lamp with

The company ships a 2700K warm light LED bulb with the lamp. However, you are free to hook a smart light to it, since this lamp doesn’t let you tweak the brightness levels. Apart from that, it also bundles a 5V 2.1A fast USB charging port. As well as preventing Gotham’s criminal element from overrunning your desk, this lamp is also designed to save the world at large. This is achieved by the use of breakdown plastic, an organic additive that claims to help plastics decompose (at the end of their lifespan, it won’t just disintegrate on your desk), thus keeping them from clogging up landfills. As well as the touch controls on the top surface, the base also features a USB port, giving you easily accessible charging for your phone, speaker or headphones. The first arm rotates 160 degrees on the base, and the second arm has a 225-degree range of movement, so whatever angle you need the light at, this lamp has got you covered.Users Say:“This is a very cleverly designed and engineered lamp with thoughtful and useful features. Although smaller than I thought it would be, it emits brilliant light and the charging ports are great. I needed help with some of the features and the customer service is absolutely amazing! Buy this lamp with complete confidence and enjoy the excellent features.” Tech Specs & Details The lamp’s base has a clean look, with only the indicator for the wireless charging port and the power button. The base for the wireless pad is wide and spacious. It comes with a USB-A charging port for wired charging. However, it has an output of 5V/1A, meaning you won’t get fast charging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment