276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nina Ricci L'Extase Eau de Parfum Spray 80 ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I received it in a great swap with a lovely Fragrantician, and I've always wanted to try it, so I'm not disappointed. yes, Rose Absolue is thick, sexy and sensual, with a bit of a grit and body but smooth, so smooooooth. Top notes are Pink Pepper and Black Pepper; middle notes are Taif Rose and Atlas Cedar; base notes are Benzoin, Vanilla, Patchouli and Musk.

Like others have mentioned, that sharp blast of two peppers in the opening almost ruins this for me. It smells a little like oud satin mood which I like and own, but they go in different directions on my skin.

I think the black and pink pepper give it this dark and mysterious aura and differentiate it from other rose-patchouli-cedar blends.

I was wondering why is this perfume has a touch of sourness to it on me and lo and behold, there's black pepper note. Top notes are Pink Pepper, Peach and Pear; middle notes are Rose, White Flowers, Jasmine and Raspberry; base notes are Benjoin de Siam, de Virginie, Musk, Amber, Caramel, Patchouli and Vanilla.Possibility 2: one person started the myth of "it smells similar to xyz" and everybody keeps repeating it :) Hmmm. Any person can wear any scent and make it their own, it's just sometimes I want a feminine scent, this one hits the spot and then some. It's light years away from L'Air Du Temps and Farouche and some of Ricci's questionable scents in the last 10 years.

With this the user can measure the advertising ROI as well as track Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.I think this has a Goldilocks aspect to it, where it doesn't have the powderiness and heaviness of the oud in MFK Oud Satin Mood, the the nose-burning signature overwhelm of Montale Intense Cafe, the cloying/suffocating praline+oud aspect of Lancome Oud Bouquet, nor the degree of earthiness in TF Noir de Noir. Edit : a long while I’ve had this one and my sister always tells me I smell like this local berry koolaid we have here. This fragrance represents the new, third pillar of the house when it comes to perfumes, two other pillars being L?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment