276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weber 6474 Apron - Black, 20.3 in*50.5 in*1.0 in

£10.48£20.96Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Wondering which bbq accessories are best to start with, or what qualities they should have and how to clean or store them? Our FAQ can help you: What BBQ Accessories do I need for the start? Whatever grill you own, we have the cooking accessories and brushes for you - read on to find out more. Accessories for gas barbecues A good quality bbq utensil or bbq tool set should be tough, comfortable to use and easy to clean. Weber’s barbecue sets are made of German steel and offer 70 years of grilling experience in their smart and ergonomic design. A wide and varied set of bbq tools also means you have the right utensil to hand when you want to try out a tasty new dish! How do I clean my BBQ accessories best? This delicious salsa accompanied some Korean rubbed pork tenderloins and they were seared each side over Read More > Our Around the World In 80 BBQs see us take on a BBQ classic with Japanese influence. This is about Read More >

I used to be adamant that a classic grilled burger was the best way forward, simply cooked over charcoal Read More >A BBQ Icon, the Weber® Genesis® has been the quintessential gas grill since 1985.View the full range Read More >

Our WoW BBQ team travelled to Birmingham for one of the UK's largest garden trade shows - Glee. Read More > Sunday, the day of rest - if only! Still completely confused as to what time of the day it was, we embarked Read More >You might buy all your Weber needs from WoW BBQ, but have you ever wondered how one of the iconic Weber Read More > The latest incarnation of the Weber MasterTouch is here - the New 2019 Weber MasterTouch Premium. Watch Read More > This week we've gone to Thailand on the fifteenth leg of our around the world in 80 bbqs journey Read More > Did you know that as well as being BBQ fanatics, we're also big football fans! Rest assured that the Read More >

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment