276°
Posted 20 hours ago

First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub with 10% AHA: Vegan Body Scrub to Decongestant Pores and Gently Exfoliate the Skin (8 oz)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. A body scrub with chemical and physical exfoliators that sweep away dry, rough bumps to reveal healthier looking skin that feels exceptionally smooth. I found the serum to be a nice starter product, but I found that I ultimately needed something more potent.

The name says it all, as these products are your first aid solution for skin problems, ensuring that every skin (even the ultra-sensitive ones) can enjoy a good-skin-day. But I do think if you’re using acids on the body, it would be best to limit your exposure to the skin. Steareth-21, Myristic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, EDTA. As I previously mentioned, The Ordinary Glycolic Toning Solution 7% has been a game changer for helping to diminish my KP along with being the least expensive product that I’ve tried. To replenish and protect your dry, bumpy skin, ingredients like eight ceramides and squalane come to the rescue to provide hours of moisture.Apply the First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub 10% AHA onto wet skin and gently massage with fingertips onto problem areas. eyJjaWQiOjEsImNvcnMiOlsiaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZmlyc3RhaWRiZWF1dHkuY29tIl0sImVhdCI6MTY5OTAxMTIwNiwiaWF0IjoxNjk4ODM4NDA2LCJpc3MiOiJCQyIsInNpZCI6MTAwMDk3MTg4Niwic3ViIjoiYmNhcHAubGlua2VyZCIsInN1Yl90eXBlIjowLCJ0b2tlbl90eXBlIjoxfQ. Now, thanks to First Aid Beauty, those of us who suffer from this condition can have healthier-looking pores with the KP Bump Eraser body scrub. Editor Tip: Since this contains heavy-duty acids, start by using it a few times a week, then work your way up to daily use.

But what makes U Beauty's impressive concoction stand out is its inclusion of biomimetic peeling peptides, an ingredient known for its firming properties.There's a long list of soothing, redness-reducing ingredients to nourish compromised skin, including mugwort, barley, and cica. With many skin conditions they are often linked to genetics, it’s said that genetics could be the cause of the skin creating extra keratin.

As for the results, I found that this cream did very little to actually help with the effects of my KP.com/first-aid-beauty/first-aid-beauty-kp-bump-eraser-body-scrub-with-10-aha/prd/20518231" on this server. The results are immediately visible and with more use and moisturizing, my skin is remarkably improved. For me this semi-aggressive routine has helped me to diminish my KP and achieve very smooth skin in the process. I got thispretty recently so it hasn't been too long but after only a few uses I've noticed SUCH a difference.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment