276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Berghaus Air 400/4.1/4 Tent Footprint with Steel Pegs and Carry Bag, Prolongs the Life of your Tent, Groundsheet Protector, Tent Accessories, Camping Equipment

£27.475£54.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are two lantern hooks. A third would have been nice. Otherwise, the internal features that others have described are well thought-out so I won't repeat what has already been said. I'll be using the Velcro loops for the EHU to hold a string of solar LED fairy-lights.

Like the main living area, there is a single hanging point for a lantern. Putting it up and taking it downThe end, or front, door has a zip down each side and rolls up to the top to stow out of the way when open. The side door has a C shaped zip and rolls up to one side when open. The main living area is large with space for 2 chairs and a table. We favour putting a chair on each corner by the inner tent and having a table in the middle. Great for relaxing, cooking or eating. The central air beam has a lantern hanging point with neat little velcro loops for attaching a cable to. You could also run fairy lights through the loops. At the bottom of this beam there is a zipped hole to receive an electric cable from outside. This keeps everything neat and provides great illumination at night. OK, anti-Millets rant over. Except to say that I'll think twice before buying another tent from them.

They claim to provide an easy way for you to plan where you're going to place your tent without having to pitch it fully, and provide an extra layer of waterproofing and insulation from the ground below.Before you attach the pump to the beam to INFLATE make sure the inflation point is closed by pressing the grey central button to pop it up*

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment