276°
Posted 20 hours ago

STAY ACTIVE MOON SHOES strap on self centering foam shoe, non-skid - mini trampolines for feet: indoor / outdoor activity toy for boys & girls

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have to be honest when I first got the Moon Shoes out of the box they were much bigger than I expected. The bases are really quite substantial in size and as such, I did worry a little that my petite and slim 8 year old would find them quite heavy on her feet. Designed to be worn with your normal shoes – Erin opted to wear her sturdy boots to support her ankles, slipping them into the base and tightening the velcro straps to secure them in place. She was able to do this unassisted, but getting down the stairs to our lawn on the other hand was quite eventful! As mentioned above Moon Shoes are of Character Options campaign to get kids to Stay Active this summer with a range of toys that can be used both inside and out. How many elastic bands you use depends on the weight of your child, which is worth bearing in mind if you plan to use them withmultiple children who weigh differently, as you will need to adjust the bands to suit. Moon Shoes have been a big hit with both of my children. They have enjoyed playing with them individually and together and each time they play they seem to find new games to play, such as setting up obstacle courses and trying to skip.

Erin has really enjoyed trying to jump as high as she could or over obstacles we had set up around the garden. With quite a small frame, she did find them quite heavy on her feet and it’s worth noting that if you have a younger child they may find this a bit challenging. They are definitely great for exercise and I wish we had a pedometer to see how many calories they burned!I was really surprised that you have to assemble Moon Shoes. Call me naive, but I didn’t imagine having to thread up to 36 rubber bands through various points, before bouncing could commence. My advice to anyone embarking on assembling them is to follow the instructions clearly, and to wear gardening gloves to avoid catching the skin on your fingers. Syd said Moon Shoes were harder to bounce on than her real trampoline, but they were good fun. She said it was hard not flexing her foot, as the velcro straps stop you going up onto your toes. Syd said it was more tiring bouncing on the Moon Shoes compared to the trampoline too.

Overall the Moon Shoes have been a big hit! Whilst they need to be used with care (as is the case with any trampoline based product), they are great fun for playing outside and burning off some excess energy now the weather is a bit brighter. Moon Shoes are for children aged 7 years and over. They have a weight limit of up to 130lbs. What is in the Moon Shoes Box?If you have seen either the original 1990’s ad, or the newer version, the kids all seem to be able to bounce pretty high. Syd didn’t manage more than a few inches, but she was laughing and giggling the entire time. So I suspect the heights shown in the ads are probably down to artistic licence rather than moon shoes allowing you to reach dizzy heights.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment