276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Be a Warrior, Not a Worrier: How to Fight Your Fears and Find Freedom

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Before a battle, planning is everything. Once the fighting has begun, it’s worthless.”– Dwight D. Eisenhower Nowadays we live in a delayed return environment where our decisions don’t immediately benefit us in in the moment. Being a warrior is not about the act of fighting. It’s about being so prepared to face a challenge and believing so strongly in the cause you are fighting for that you refuse to quit.” – Michael J. Asken Once a disturbing thought is recognized, examine it using intellect. Ask if there is evidence to support its validity. What disputes or challenges that thought? Is there another approach? Begin to expose logical flaws and inconsistencies in each disturbing thought. Consult teachers and Mentors:- They should be in regular touch with their teachers and mentors to clarify all possible doubts they have. This enhances their knowledge and their words of wisdom will always instill confidence in them.

Be a warrior, not a worrier: PM to students | India News Be a warrior, not a worrier: PM to students | India News

And why worry about your clothing? Look at the lilies of the field and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully as they are. And if God cares so wonderfully for wildflowers that are here today and thrown into the fire tomorrow, he will certainly care for you. Why do you have so little faith?Am I worrying too much? Worrying doesn’t help and I logically know that so why am I worrying? Is something wrong with me? And then it loops round and round. Put simply, our brain is not designed to solve the problems of a delayed return environment. Our environment and way of living has changed rapidly, but our brains have not. Our brain hasn’t evolved to live in a delayed return environment. Warriors are not what you think of as warriors. The warrior is not someone who fights, because no on has the right to take another life. The warrior, for us, is on who sacrifices himself for the good of others. His task is to take care of the elderly, the defenseless, those who can not provide for themselves, and above all, the children, the future of humanity.”– Sitting Bull

BE A WARRIOR - NOT A WORRIER - LinkedIn BE A WARRIOR - NOT A WORRIER - LinkedIn

A true warrior fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”– G.K. Chesterton Matthew 6:33-34“ But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. “Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.” Consider yourself as your biggest competitor instead of competing with others, the Prime Minister urges students in the sixth chapter. The chapter also mentions the famous athlete Sergey Bubka, who kept bettering his own world record for the men’s pole vault not once or twice, but a record thirty-five times! Be a warrior by waking up with the undoubtable belief that you are wholly equipped to get through whatever is thrown at you. Nod confidently to yourself. Find the game in overcoming challenges and daring them to break you. Don’t be surprised when they don’t. Tell yourself that this is a test. Act accordingly. Today I challenge you to act like a warrior, think like a warrior and you then will embodya warrior. Do not be afraid of life or the obstacles it throws at you because you are greater and more powerful than anything that life can ever throw at you.

TOP 25 MOTIVATIONAL MANTRAS FOR SUCCESS

The eleventh mantra PM Modi shares with students is to sleep as it is a “great weapon.” For him, it is futile to sleep for any number of hours if that sleep is not sound. A good night’s sleep is the key to doing well in exams, he tells students. PM also shares that his sleep cycle varies from four to six hours, depending on the workload. With that being said, keep digesting these powerful warrior quotes. Each one consumed only strengthens and emboldens that heroic fighting spirit. He didn’t study for more than 5 years throughout his whole life because of poverty, lost eight elections, failed twice in business, lost his mother, and later his fiancé. He paid the debt for 17 years. He was in bed for six months after a total nervous breakdown. and finally he became the most eminent and greatest president in the history of the United States. When the police interrogated their neighbors after this incident, one of them said that, “In my 70 years of life, I have never seen such a loving family, he never talked in a loud voice to his wife, he was loving his kids so much, he was a very kind nature person. Even I am also curious to know how did this happened, how did he got the courage to shoot??”

Be a Warrior, Not a Worrier by Elizabeth Archer | Waterstones

These are a few well known examples of people who learned from their mistakes and grew from failure to super success. Silence is the warrior’s art — and meditation is his sword. With it, you’ll cut through your illusions.”– Dan Millman Messenger boy: The Thessalonian you’re fighting, he’s the biggest man I’ve ever seen. I wouldn’t want to fight him. Achilles: That is why no one will remember your name.” – Troy You can learn something from anyone and it does not matter if they are older or younger than you; just remember a lesson can still be learned.” - old friend Matthew 11:28-30“Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

100+ INSPIRING QUOTES ABOUT FOLLOWING YOUR DREAMS

Don’t spend hours discussing the exam paper with family and friends as it a colossal waste of time and energy, PM stresses in his book. According to him, such discussions can take a negative turn that could harm your self-confidence and ability to prepare well for the next exam. I came across that quote while on a 5-hour plane delay on route to facilitate and present at a high-pressure business meeting. I was already very nervous, overworked, and exhausted from long weeks of preparation. I’m not a huge fan of public speaking and the travel issues weren’t helping. Echoing Proverbs 27:1, we don’t know if we’ll be here tomorrow. There might be another day after this one, but there’s no guarantee that we will live to see that day. Why spend your time worrying? Our lives are so fleeting in the perspective of eternity. Always be prepared. Identify what worries you and create a solution to the worry. It’s not enough to just create the game plan, you also have to take action. The circle outside the centre circle is the circle of influence, what you can influence such as your network and relationships. Emphasis on influence – you can’t make or force it. For example you can talk to the people you know and try convince someone, if you’re looking at a promotion you can influence this by building strong relationships with colleagues, putting yourself out there for more projects to take on and so forth.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment