276°
Posted 20 hours ago

GRIP6 Minimalist Wallets For Men | Slim Wallets For Men | RFID Technology | Optional Moneyband, Deep Blue, Loop - Black Moneyband, Minimalist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL- Wallet body is CNC machined from from 5052-H32 Aluminum. The lever and lifting mechanism is injection molded with a performance rated blend of engineering plastics. As with any wallet, EDC wallets are available in more than one style. The one you choose will need to be suitable for your daily needs. For example, if you only want to carry a couple of essential cards, then you may want to consider a minimalist wallet. Looking for something roomier? Try a bifold. Features

EDC wallets can come with a range of features. Some will come in handy, while others might be unnecessary. Take some time to work out what it is you need your wallet to have. Do you need an ID window? Or is a coin pouch or money clip more important? Once you understand what you want, you can then narrow down your options. The GRIP6 Wallet fits 5-6 cards perfectly, and the Moneyband easily holds another 6-8 cards plus cash! Need a bit more room? Add an extra band here! Material: Recycled 300D Poly | Colors: 4 | Size: 4.5 x 7.5 x 1in | Type: Pouch | Special Feature: Attachment Loop UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-Damn-Tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.The Grip6 is a simple wallet with a good capacity for both cash and cards. Grip6 suggests you can hold up to 14 cards. I personally found it increasingly difficult to store this amount. In my opinion, the 2 leather slots best accommodate 2 cards each (max 4) while the metal pop-up slot can store between 4 – 6 cards depending on whether your cards are embossed or not. For me that mean’s the sweet spot is around 8 cards and I wouldn’t want to cram in any more than that.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment