276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EPOMAKER TH80 Pro 75% 80 Keys Hot Swappable Bluetooth 5.0/2.4GHz/Wired Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Kit with Dampener Foams, PCB Mounting Plate,Compatible with 3/5Pin Switches for PS4/PS5/Xbox (Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And in the blue skies above Cape Canaveral, Florida, the space shuttle Challenger exploded as millions of people watched on television and on the ground. All seven crew members aboard were killed. Technology in the 1980s By the end of the 1980s, communism was in rapid retreat across Europe and Asia. The Berlin Wall, which had long divided the German city into an eastern, communist-held half and a western democratic half, was torn down by ecstatic crowds in 1989. And two years later, the Soviet Union collapsed. EMI bosses were hesitant to release the song with its original title of 'A Deal with God' due to possible negative reactions because of its use of the word 'God'. Kate Bush relented and changed the title. I've been looking at Meesterslijpers house brand, since these are favourably reviewed overall. I've listed some suggestions below the questionnaire. The ones listed are sourced by them from Japanese makers. With the personal computer, or PC, now available to middle-class consumers, Microsoft—founded in 1975 by Bill Gates and Paul Allen—soon became the dominant player in PC software. In 1983, Microsoft released Word, a simple, practical word-processing program, followed in 1985 by Windows, now the world’s most popular computer operating system. And Apple released its first Apple computer in 1984.

Throughout the 1970s, computers were expensive devices that remained the province of a handful of garage tinkerers and multibillion-dollar entities like IBM and NASA. But all that changed during the 1980s, the decade that introduced the world to the video game Pac-Man. Our unit of the Epomaker TH80-X came installed with the Epomaker Wisteria Linear switches, which features a POM+PTFE stem and PC+PA66 housing, along with 45gf actuation force, 2.2mm pre-travel, and a long 20.4mm spring. A number of disasters, both natural and manmade, made headlines in the 1980s. The decade began with the 1980 eruption of Mount St. Helens in Washington. The titanic explosion claimed more than 50 human lives and destroyed thousands of acres of forest and rangeland.

Like I saw with the TH66, the TH80 the plate-mounted stabilizers are injected with a healthy dose of lube. This makes them better-sounding than most of the other prebuilts that I’ve tested, but there’s still room for improvement. Users wanting to eliminate all rattle will want to open the stabilizers up and re-lube them, while also making use of the “band-aid mod” to minimize the housing wobble. In 1980, the Cable News Network first aired, and soon CNN became a major player in delivering U.S. and international news via satellite worldwide, 24 hours a day. One year later, another revolutionary cable network, MTV, made its debut and completely changed the way Americans thought about music, dance and fashion. Music in the 1980s The battery life is excellent, too. With the RGB turned on to the maximum brightness, and the display turned on (not that you can turn it off), I could extract over a week of use before needing a top-up. The Verdict

And really the only way I could think it could be done was either... you know, I thought a deal with the devil. And I thought, 'well, no, why not a deal with God!' Because in a way it's so much more powerful the whole idea of asking God to make a deal with you. You see, for me it is still called "Deal With God", that was its title." At home, millions watched family sitcoms like “The Cosby Show,” “The Simpsons,” “thirtysomething” “Family Ties,” “Roseanne” and “Married...with Children.” They also skipped broadcast network fare and watched rented movies on their new VCRs.In Bhopal, India, an explosion at a Union Carbide pesticide plant in 1984 led to the worst industrial accident in history. At least 2,000 people died and another 200,000 were injured when poisonous gas enveloped the city.

Reagan advocated for industrial deregulation, reductions in government spending and tax cuts for both individuals and corporations, as part of an economic plan he and his advisors referred to as “ supply-side economics.” His economic and social agenda was largely shared by his across-the-pond friend, British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. Connecting the TH80 to a system is achieved via either wired, 2.4 GHz wireless, or Bluetooth 5.0. It’s brilliant to see more budget offerings incorporating low-latency wireless solutions that make them legitimately usable for gaming. With that said, the USB storage slot on the bottom of my unit doesn’t hold onto the dongle very well. It’s a little too loose, making it a potential problem when traveling around. Jane found out about her and got rid of me. The whole time I thought I was being cool, being this two-timer, but there really wasn't that much emotion involved. The song had a resurgence in popularity in 2022, after its heavy use in the latest season of Stranger Things. The movement resonated with many citizens who had once supported more liberal policies but who no longer believed the Democratic Partyrepresented their interests.In addition to serving as a platform for music, MTV also influenced fashion: People across the country (and around the world) did their best to copy the hairstyles and fashions they saw in music videos. Soon, musicians likeMadonna, MC Hammer and Boy George also became style icons. Did You Know? At the beginning of the decade, as the Cold War showed no signs of easing, arms control advocates argued for a "nuclear freeze" agreement between the United States and the Soviet Union. In 1982, almost a million people rallied in support of the freezein New York City's Central Park. Many historians believe this was the largest mass demonstration in American history.

We bought and tested the Epomaker TH80 Pro with the Theory MDA keycap theme and Epomaker Flamingo switches. You can see the label of the unit we bought and tested here. The Epomaker TH80-X supports both 2.4Ghz wireless and Bluetooth connectivity, and both of which work flawlessly. The wireless connection is stable and reliable, and I did not notice any input lag or latency issues even when playing competitive games online. I'm in Europe and my purchasing options are limited. I'd like to buy from either Meesterslijpers.nl or knivesandtools.

Pages

I did feel guilty about the first girl – and I have seen her since – and the idea of the song was about her. 'Careless Whisper' was us dancing, because we danced a lot, and the idea was – we are dancing...but she knows...and it's finished." IBM released the IBM Model 5150, the first IBM personal computer, to much fanfare in 1981. One year later, the Commodore 64 personal computer debuted at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, and TIME magazine named The Computer as its “Man of the Year.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment