276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Attack on Titan: Colossal Edition 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One thing that bothered me was how so much of this compilation is dedicated to flashbacks to military training, breaking the flow of the narrative right after the introduction of the Levi character, after the successful attempt at plugging a whole in the Wall. This is a very unique way of portraying tiny humans being able to stand a chance against giant titans in combat.

Between the dead-eyes, ever-changing heights/lengths of ligaments, awkward posing, and overall character designs… no. The weakness of all titans is the nape of the neck, and the only way to reach the nape is to perform all kinds of twists and turns in midair with the maneuver gear until you can give yourself an opening. There's also a slight issue in the development of the greater story: now that we have Eren as a Titan-shifter, and the Female Titan who is assumed to be human, it's kinda hard to care about the "Titans as giant zombies eating unimportant characters" scenes that made up most pre-Attack-Titan chapters. Most of this book was one huge SPOILER ALERT for the show, as the episodes haven’t matched up with the chapters yet, but I still couldn’t stop reading!Because of the amount of planning ahead at play here, Attack on Titan has a truly impressive level of re-readability. Just don't get attached to any characters as no one is safe from the author's sword; I got quite involved on an emotional level as well. It is almost as if we are treated to a glimpse of humanity's response to such a threat, the confrontation of the potential of mortality, but to also rapidly find coping strategies to survive. Attack on Titan takes place in a world where man-eating monsters know as Titan roam the earth, and what remains of the human race live behind the 50m walls that most Titans cannot penetrate.

I recommend this series a lot, but the volume itself only if costs are not that big of a deal to you. After a brutal attack on him and his people he decides to take arms when he's older and join the scouts to stop the titans.Then once we finish all that we head out to the different members of Eren's group and see them survive. Eren punching shit like Ultraman), but my friends informed me the overall plot and "feel" of the films was not accurately evocative of the manga/anime, and so I still didn't really feel like progressing with the series.

It's full of twists and turns, hidden romance, honor, EPIC COOLNESS (I'm sorry but I'm in love with the Survey Corps), crazy horrifying "monsters" (the titans are horrifying at best), and perfect storytelling. However, if used frequently, it takes a toll on the Titan by gradually decreasing its muscle mass until only the skeletal structure remains. For instance, when Bertholdt Hoover attacked Trost, his transformation only caused a wind blast which knocked some cadets over the Wall.As Eren attempts to comprehend the situation, Bertholdt escapes under the cover of his Titan's steam using his omni-directional mobility gear.

But soon after the Corps passes through the gate, a new and terrible threat appears — one that Erwin may know more about than he’s letting on. His cries go unheard, and Bertholdt is eaten alive by Armin's Titan, which inherits the Colossal Titan power. This puts the user in a position of great vulnerability, with no way of preventing a fall from a great height where the Titan form once was. Tavaly egyszer már nekirugaszkodtam ennek a sorozatnak, de akkor az első kötet után nem jutottam tovább. So we can't even be properly fooled, if that makes sense, because alot of these plot reveals come so out of left field, so randomly, as to be awkward.

A karakterek nagyon a szívemhez nőttek és imádom, hogy nem lehet megmondani ki a negatív vagy pozitív szereplő, mert teljesen változatos tulajdonságokkal rendelkeznek és mindegyiküket lehet kedvelni vagy épp utálni valamiért. But it progresses into one of the most genius stories I’ve ever seen, that’s rich with psychological depth, human morality, countless twists and even quite a bit of intelligent commentary on the unspeakable tragedies of war. He notices too late that Eren's Titan on the ground below is in fact merely its hardened shell, and in the moment of vulnerability, Eren, in his human form, strikes at the Colossal Titan, pulling Bertholdt from the nape as the Colossal Titan collapses in defeat. The only Titan sized bone I have to pick with the manga is the disposable and forgettable side characters that exist outside the main protagonists and antagonists. In the game Ragnarok X: Next Generation during its first anniversary and its second anime collaboration, a chibi or a miniature version of the Colossal Titan will be serve as the player's new limited pet.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment