276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bratz 577805EUC Rock Angelz 20 Yearz Special Edition Fashion Doll Jade Includes Guitar, Outfits, Accessories, Poster, and More-Fan Favourite Rerelease Collectors and Kids Ages 7 Plus, Multicolor

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Jury rules for Mattel in Bratz doll case". The New York Times. Reuters. 18 July 2008 . Retrieved 7 December 2008. Valentina – "Hi! My name is Valentina! My sisters call me Pretty Pup!" She is sisters with Oriana and Siernna. She was introduced in the third edition Twiins collection in 2005 alongside Oriana, though they were later re-released the same year for the first edition Triiiplets collection to include Siernna. They were produced again for the Babyz Triiiplets collection in 2006. MGA refutes Bratz sweatshop story". Playthings Magazine. 26 December 2006. Archived from the original on 17 April 2009 . Retrieved 7 December 2008.

A computer-animated TV series adaptation was produced by Mike Young Productions (now Splash Entertainment) and premiered in the United States on 4Kids TV. Voices included Tia Mowry. Your match might be a Bratzillaz or Itsy-Bitsy character. That’s why the quiz includes all the other Boyz and Girlz. Of course, it’s challenging to have all the characters in one test because there are 140 of them out there. But almost every well-known doll is covered in the quiz. Beware: You Might Match the Antagonists You don’t have to ask fashionistas, “Which Bratz doll are you?” because the answer is obvious: They are Jade. #4. Yasmin Kiana – "Howdy! My name is Kiana! My friends call me Outlaw Diva because my looks are so good, it should be illegal!" She was introduced in the first edition Wild Wild West collection in 2005 and was also produced the following year for the second edition Wild Wild West Horses playset of the Rodeo/second edition Wild Wild West collection. She reappeared in the Series 2 reproduction collection in 2022 as a replica from the 2005 Wild Wild West collection. She was featured in the Bratz Fashion Boutique video game. Her birthday is February 11. [2] Zada – "Hey, my name is Zada, but my friends call me Sweet Heart!" She was introduced in the fifth edition of the Lil' Bratz line in 2004 alongside Ailani, Nazalia, and Talia, and was a core character of the line until 2006.If you want to own one of the most collectible dolls, you should look into the Bratz doll. Bratz dolls have been around since 2001 and have unique characteristics, like bold eyes and heavy makeup, making them highly collectible items. Bratz plots kids' fashion TV show". Brand Republic. 8 July 2008. Archived from the original on 7 August 2008 . Retrieved 7 December 2008. Hey, I’m Jade! I can spend hours at the chemistry lab, but I'm also into experimenting with my style and coming up with new outfits for my friends, too!" [5]

Sasha – "Hi! My name is Sasha! My fashion passion is urban street wear like beanies and jean skirts! My friends call me Bunny Boo because I love the hip-hop thang!" She is one of the four original main characters introduced in 2001. Her younger sister is Zama. She was originally named Hallidae. She has been voiced by India Thomas for the 2002 video game, Crystal Scales for Bratz: Starrin' & Stylin', Tia Mowry and Dorla Bell for the TV series adaptation and various films, Chantal Strand for the Bratz Babyz film, Ashleigh Ball for Bratz: Fashion Pixiez, Shondalia White for the Bratz: CIY Shoppe web series and Julyza Commodore for the Talking Bratz web series. Thomas reprised the role in 2023 for the Alwayz Bratz miniseries. She was also portrayed by Logan Browning in the live-action film. Her birthday is August 3 [2]/17. Joelle – "Hi. I’m Joelle. My friends call me Sunshine ‘cuz I’m super bright!" She was produced once for the 10th Anniversary Bratz collection in 2010. She was featured in the Bratz Fashion Boutique video game. Portia – She is the mother of Yasmin. She was produced once for the World Familiez collection in 2008. She made a cameo in the Bratz Babyz film in 2006 and appeared in the Bratz Kidz: Sleep-Over Adventure film in 2007. She was voiced by Nicole Oliver in the Bratz Babyz: Save Christmas film.

Sorya – She was introduced in the Rodeo/second edition Wild Wild West collection in 2006 and was produced for the third edition Babyz collection the same year. She was also produced several times for the Itsy Bitsy and Lil' Angelz doll lines. Following their discontinuation in 2016, Bratz dolls have become a highly sought-after commodity on the market. In this article, we have discussed 19 rare and valuable Bratz dolls, and we can say they’re reasonably priced for their value. Nadine – "My friends call me Miss Sterious ‘cuz I’m full of secrets!" She was produced once for the third edition Style It! collection in 2011.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment