276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maybelline New York Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara, Volumising & Lengthening Mascara, Washable Flake-Free Formula Infused with Bamboo Extract & Fibres, 7.2 ml, Shade: 01, Black

£5.355£10.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Gift sets:Mascara Lash Sensational Sky High 10 ml + Express Brow Satin Duo + Hyper Easy Liquid Liner / 1 pcs. com is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Pay4Later Limited, trading as Deko, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 728646). Tanto que me he comprado un repuesto y otra en negro jajajajaja deja unas pestañas super bonitas, largas y peinadas. One Maybelline mascara is sold every seven seconds in the UK and, although the brand has a wealth of impressive formulas under its beauty belt, this one is my favourite yet. The Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara from Maybelline New York covers each lash with the help of the innovative Tower Flex brush and leaves a stunning, captivating look.

I’m also a big fan of the tiny bristles that line the wand, which I have found help comb through each and every lash – yes, even those pesky ones right in the corner – from root to tip, leaving you with a fanned-out look.Our mascara formula is made with bamboo extract and fibers for long, full lashes that never get weighed down.

For this reason, we use cookies and third-party services to improve the services we offer, display relevant advertisments and receive usage statistics. G2043026 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER • PROPYLENE GLYCOL • STYRENE/ACRYLATES/AMMONIUM METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER • POLYURETHANE-35 • CERA ALBA / BEESWAX • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • GLYCERYL STEARATE • CETYL ALCOHOL • PEG-200 GLYCERYL STEARATE • ETHYLENEDIAMINE/STEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER • COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA / CARNAUBA WAX • STEARIC ACID • PALMITIC ACID • ETHYLENE/VA COPOLYMER • ALCOHOL DENAT.Experience breathtaking and fuller lashes with the Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara by Maybelline New York.

Paraffin, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Butylene Glycol, Rayon, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Disodium Edta, Myristic Acid, Tetrasodium Edta, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Potassium Sorbate, Silica, Soluble Collagen, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Trisodium Edta. PARAFFIN • AMINOMETHYL PROPANEDIOL • PHENOXYETHANOL • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • GLYCERIN • HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • METHYLPROPANEDIOL • RAYON • XANTHAN GUM • CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE • SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE • MYRISTIC ACID • TETRASODIUM EDTA • PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE • POTASSIUM SORBATE • SILICA • PHENYLPROPANOL • BAMBUSA VULGARIS EXTRACT ● [+/- MAY CONTAIN: CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES • MICA • CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • CI 75470 / CARMINE • CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS • CI 77742 / MANGANESE VIOLET • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE].Make-up tip: Place the eyelash brush as close as possible to the lash line and pull it through in zig-zag movements to the tips. To help you figure out whether or not it’s the right mascara for you, I’ve taken everything from its design and formula to ease of application and the end result into consideration. By accepting these services, we are able to show you videos or other media content hosted by external providers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment