276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Zoom B1X FOUR - UK Version Bass Effects Pedal with Expression Pedal

£52.75£105.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Then there are a LOT of great individual effects available which are common across both multi fx pedals. You'll likely agree with me that a huge amount of the benefit / fun is going to come from creating our own bespoke patches to improve on some of the pre-loaded ones. For the musician, they are forever managing to compact a huge amount of technology into affordable units that really do sound good. BlueB BOD [AK-Dri].zb1f BManDrive [AK-Dri].zb1f BOF [AK-Dri].zb1f DG B7K [AK-Dri].zb1f Atreides [AK-Dri].zb1f Xotic BB [AK-Dri].zb1f Zoom aren’t just a new company, they have been producing a wide range of audio technology for musician, artist, studio and field workers alike for many years. It is capable of doing a lot of things. For starters, it will give you a *lot* more control over the tone of your bass -- you don't need an active bass anymore to get the same kind of tone control.

I've had three MS-60Bs come and go over the years. But for me the B1-4 is without doubt the better and much more usable piece of kit, and is happily sitting at the heart of my small pedal board now. Your carefully crafted tones need not be lost either as there are 50 memory slots to save to. That would include taking an existing factory preset and tweaking it to your tastes. USB: USB Midi, USB Micro-B (Power Can Also Be Supplied Through The USB Port, When Using A Cable Designed Only For Power, Other USB Functions Cannot Be Used)However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers. You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases Klarna or V12 may need to look at the application in more detail. In your case you are cutting some of the fundamental notes on the B string which are already not going to be particularly easy to hear, given the combination of our hearing range attenuation and speaker frequency response which for most cabs will also be seeing some fall off in ability deliver low end. The low B is 31 Hz so you will be cutting the fundamental on that by approx 12dB. Not sure whether this was the intention? Tbf it's what a lot of sound engineers do and most of what we hear is at the first fundamental of the B string and above, anyway, which is 60Hz and not being touched by your HPF. I guess it's for the same reason that 4 string players might set their HPFs to start cutting at 80Hz i.e. just below the first fundamental of the low E string (low E fundamental = 41Hz). If you are like me, I always need a bit of practice with all aptitudes, such as timing, it’s great that the onboard looper can sync-start the inbuilt rhythm section win the form of 68 internal rhythm patterns adjustable for tempo. I agree with those who say it's not something you'd take into a professional studio, but I disagree with anyone who says they won't take it on stage. If it's good enough for Marcus Miller on stage, it's good enough for you and me. :)

For me, it's a keeper. I love this thing. It's brilliant. It's not gonna lose its place between my bass and my amp ever. Get dynamic results without having to invest in piles of gear, as the B1X FOUR provides a vast selection of effects within its sleek and stylish design, which's guaranteed to assist you in finding the sound with absolute ease. From thunderous octaves to punchy, heavy bite, this nifty multi-effects has everything you desire out of a practical pedal! Achieve larger than life bass sound with this highly versatile multi-effects pedal from Zoom! Intuitive Modern Design If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered Use either of 2 performance modes to seamlessly switch up patches and effects during live shows. PRESELECT mode lets you jump from patch to patch without affecting your current sound, while STOMP mode lets you turn individual effects on and off. Key FeaturesGetting creative is dead easy especially as Zoom have crammed in a 30 second looper whereby you can select whatever effect you want on your sound before recording a new layer over the top of the previous. With a built-in looper and chromatic tuner, you have everything you need to accomplish the tonal nirvana you're in pursuit of. And at such an affordable price tag, the Zoom B1X is a must-buy! Zoom B1X FOUR Bass Multi-Effects Pedal Features: It's gig-worthy. With an auto-save function, you can be sure that all your favourite presets will be saved when you turn the pedal off. You can save up to 50 of your own patches – you'll never run out of inspiration. The built-in chromatic tuner also lets you tune up in seconds, so you can keep your basslines sounding stellar. Use the preselect function to choose your patches silently with another patch running. This will help you stay permanently prepared on stage. If you're looking for a bass pedal which will revolutionise your live setup, this will do you justice. Specifications

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment