276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DotCom Secrets: The Underground Playbook for Growing Your Company Online (1st Edition)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Later in the book he states that his funnels are built on variables that can "be manipulated for maximum monetization." There is very little discussion of providing quality service to customers. Although the word "value" is inserted over and over, there is little evidence that the author understands the definition of economic value - in fact, he repeatedly insinuates that "value" is established by the marketer based on the total revenue desired - not the cost or worth of the product being sold.

Are you a small business owner, an entrepreneur, or an online marketer who has almost tried anything but nothing works? Russell’s uncovered a new secret funnel strategy that almost nobody knows about, and put it in a book called Dotcom Secrets. So, what Dotcom Secrets really is?As a novice entrepreneur who had recently gotten into marketing, I find this book highly enlightening.

The LOOPHOLE Helps You Make Most Of The “1 Link Rule” On Social Media Platforms To Dramatically Grow Your Audience Online! Point your customer straight to the ONE product or service they need most to help solve their problem. Russell doesn’t get straight into the communication funnel principles, though he explains the concept called the Attractive Character. He was born in 1980 in Provo, Utah, United States, where he grew up to develop an interest in business and other hobbies. We all have a way of finding new products — that’s a sales funnel in a nutshell — and each of us responds differently to offers.In high school, for example, Russell was a state champion wrestler, becoming an all-American in his senior year, taking second place in the country at the high school nationals. This he continued into his college, learning valuable lessons about competition, hard work and the art of winning. He became one of the top ten wrestlers in the country at graduation. Hundreds of thousands of online marketers, leaders, business owners, and industry influencers have benefitted immensely from the book. How many business books do you still find relevant in this ever-changing world? Even though marketing techniques are constantly changing, the DotCom Secrets book is still incredibly relevant and useful today. The author said in the introduction of the book that his goal was to keep the book evergreen for years and years to come. I think, he definitely meant it. To get hold of the above data for yourself, you’ll need to reverse engineer the sales funnels of successful online businesses in your niche.

I enjoyed Russell's writing style and his real life examples. I found the drawings helpful and I appreciated having his scripts to reference. Although DotCom Secrets was published a few years ago, his book still teaches the fundamentals and secrets all successful marketers use. Russell’s writing style makes DotCom Secrets an exciting read! DotComSecrets is filled with stories, real examples of marketing funnels, and scripts Russell uses with his own products and services. Who Is Russell Brunson?I meant no disrespect to Russell either. All the while he has been clear and made clear in informing that this book itself is a "bait" to his business.

In this third section, Russell goes over the fundamentals of using sales funnels strategies to lead your customers to a sale over and over again. He long started developing his marketing skill when he was much younger as he would collect junk mails, used radio and television ads, seizing every business opportunity just to get as far as possible knowledge and understanding from the marketing world.

Working...

If you’ve been looking for a book to read that will take your online marketing skills to the next level, then keep reading this. At times it might sound a bit salesy but the lessons are good. You can create all the content you want, but if you don’t have a funnel in place, forget about it. You’re just blown in the wind! He is also a bestselling author of three marketing books titled, ‘ Expert Secrets‘, ‘ Network Marketing Secrets‘ and ‘DotCom Secrets’. What really differentiates professionals than amateur marketers is the segmentation of their audiences!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment