276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Lyons Toffee Pops 120g x 4

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are some biscuits that every brand has tried (choc chip, digestive) and some that are originals (Squiggles, Oreos). Hundreds and thousands should be an original. Mix on a slow to medium speed until the mixture forms a smooth dough, then roll to about 5mm width and cut 75mm rounds. Bake at 160°C for about 15-20 minutes or until pale golden-brown. Anyone who says Chit Chats are better than Tim Tams is no friend of mine. Imagine a Tim Tam that wasn’t as smooth, had a grainier consistency, and left a very thin film in your mouth after consuming. You can realise that fantasy by eating a Chit Chat. The only reason it’s placed this high is because technically you can still use it as a straw, which makes it an automatic finalist.

Putting them all in that group at the start. It’s like every Countdown brand biscuit is actually made from exactly the same stuff and just painted to look like different flavours. What a waste! Just pool your money and make one good biscuit! Ideas like this are why I will never be rich. These are Countdown brand, wafers (notoriously maligned), and vanilla (literally used as an insult against boring people). Join the dots.In June 2021, it was announced that the company had been bought by the Ferrero SpA. [7] Brands [ edit ] Place the small cake on a cake turntable if you have one and cover with the buttercream, then do the same for the large layer. Place the egg whites and sugar in a medium saucepan with a small amount of water - place on a medium heat and whisk until the sugar has dissolved. For some reason I grew up thinking the monte carlo was a fancy, grown up biscuit. I have yet to solve the mystery of why exactly the filling is coated in something red. Whatever it is, monte carlos are for special occasions, even though they as available and cheap as any other biscuit.

Add the flour mixture in three batches, alternating with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour mixture until combined. Slowly pour in the coffee and mix in - the mixture will be quite runny. I’m morally opposed to novelty flavours but given this is a simple mix of two classics, I’ll let it go. They’re good but the whole is definitely less than the sum of its parts.There are two ways that biscuits can be eaten: on their own (cold), or with a drink (hot). Chocolate Butternut Snap is a medallist in both categories: it’s the second best biscuit to eat on its own (behind Yellow Squiggle) and the third best to dip (behind Tim Tam Double Coat and gingernuts). This is why it has to be number one. Meryl wishes she had such range. A polarising biscuit. Ultimately very plain and I don’t really know what the flavours are supposed to be but sometimes not knowing is nice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment