276°
Posted 20 hours ago

1/2/5 Pcs Lunula Electroactive Aurora Bangle, Lunula Aurora Bangle, Lymphatic Drainage Bracelet for Men Women, Promote Metabolism (1pcs)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Titanium Ion found in the 1970s with Michael Roy Davis, PhD, who studied the different effects that positive and negative charges have on human biology. In the study he state that thermogenic therapy is mainly motivate by the titanium ION. Davis claimed that Titanium ION energy could kill malignant cells, relieve arthritis pain, and improve blood circulation. The same product has been advertised by various platforms, which claim that it works as a lymphatic drainage bracelet . However, the lymphatic system is a complex network of vessels and tissues that help remove waste and toxins from the body . The lymphatic fluid is moved through the body by the contraction of muscles and the movement of body fluids. While some people claim that certain types of bracelets or bangles can promote lymphatic drainage, there is no scientific evidence to support these claims. There are many effective treatments for poor lymphatic drainage, including massage, exercise, and compression garments , but there is no evidence to suggest that wearing a bracelet or bangle can provide any meaningful benefits. After 8 weeks of wearing it, I was astonished by the results! Because of the bangle, I've lost a total of 62lbs . My body feels fit, and more defined, free from bloat and toxins! I'm really happy I found the LUNULA , it has really transformed my body and my life!" Secondly, it claims to make a person lose weight through lymphatic drainage. Lymphatic drainage is needed to relieve lymphedema . Let’s understand that lymphedema and obesity are not the same things. However, obesity and lymphedema have a reciprocal relationship . Next, the makers of the product claim that it works through titanium ion therapy. Titanium ion therapy is a form of alternative therapy that involves wearing jewelry, such as a bracelet or bangle, that emits negative ions through the use of titanium. The idea behind this therapy is that negative ions can counteract the effects of positive ions in the environment, which are believed to cause fatigue, stress, and other health issues .

Lunula Electroactive Aurora Bangle, Lunula Aurora Bangle Lunula Electroactive Aurora Bangle, Lunula Aurora Bangle

Our dietetic expert, Dt. Priyanka suggests that a comprehensive approach is necessary to achieve successful fat loss. This involves identifying the underlying causes of weight gain, which may include inflammation, leaky gut, hormone imbalances, toxins, low metabolism, or the use of certain medications. Once the root cause is determined, appropriate dietary and lifestyle modifications can be made to achieve effective fat loss. This therapy is help to realign the energy channels that are interrupting the natural flow of the body and help it heal itself. Titanium ION are help to relieve specific ailments such as anxiety, depression and insomnia, or more physical ailments such as digestive problems. HOW DO LUNULA ELECTROACTIVE AURORA BANGLE WORKS?The lymphatic system is part of our immune system. This extensive system travels throughout the body to remove waste from every cell to regulate the immune system. It includes a complex network of vessels, ducts, lymph nodes, the spleen, the thymus, adenoids, and tonsils. While magnetic therapy has been used for centuries to treat a variety of health conditions, there is no reliable evidence to suggest that it can promote weight loss. Weight loss is typically achieved through a combination of diet and exercise, and there is no magic solution that can replace these fundamental lifestyle changes. I never tried this kind of healthy product before until my friend recommended LUNULA Bangle for me. He said that this ring could boost my metabolism, I doubted at this power first. After I wore this bangle for 8 weeks, I feel more power during workouts. My body detoxify so naturally and I lose 62 lbs of weight. I will keep using this since it really helps me on my weight loss journey too. Thanks LUNULA!" LUNULA Bangle is used a new-technology Japanese medical device. This bangle is entirely magnetized by 55mT at 10-mm pitches in the Alternating North-South Polarity Orientation. This allows TitaniumION force to spread the effects across a wide surface, leading to improve blood circulation, improve metabolism, and enhance masculine energy. I work long hours sitting in front of a computer every day. I didn't want to take pills for losing weight. Because of that, my body suffered a lot of aches and pain, and it led me to become overweight. I didn't want to go through any type of surgery. So while searching for a s olution to my weight problem, I came across the LUNULA and decided to give it a try! Just 7 days, I already lost 7lbs!"

1/2/5 Pcs Lunula Electroactive Aurora Bangle, Lunula Aurora

Remember, becoming fit takes time and effort, so be patient, stay committed, and do not fall prey to these myths along the way. Various other benefits are being purported for magnets and the products containing them. However, research states that the evidence is insufficient to exclude a clinically important benefit, and further investigation is needed on them . In addition to diet and exercise, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle by getting enough sleep, managing stress, and avoiding unhealthy habits like smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.

I feel like I'm finally happy and confident with myself and my body! I had slow metabolism before I wore LUNULA Bangle, I know surgery isn't the best choice for me, so I tried this bangle. I wear this everyday even workouts. My tummy is gone after 8 weeks! If you're struggling with fluid retention, puffiness, or weight loss, try this bangle!” So, for the 4th weeks, I really saw an incredible change! I wear LUNULA Bangle during workout, I felt sweat more than before. And I lost about 28lbs of weight too! It's really amazing how crazy the difference is!" Additionally, a research paper published in 2006 informs that people should not be advised of magnet therapy as it has no proven benefit. Also, if there is any healing effect of magnets, it is apparently small since published research is not enough to establish any therapeutic effect. This paper further warns people against splurging on such products.

Camic Lunula Electroactive Aurora Bangle, Lunula Aurora

In summary, even if the body could intake a substantial quantity of titanium from a wrist-worn bangle, there is no rationale to anticipate any impact on the wearer’s well-being. Remember, wearing magnetic bracelets isn’t inherently dangerous, yet it could pose a predicament if an individual relies on the jewelry instead of seeking medical care for a severe ailment. How can a person become fit? First, it claims that wearing the bracelet would alter the north-south polarity. However, there is no scientific evidence to suggest that any product claiming to alternate north-south polarity can help with weight loss. Furthermore, the safety precautions, side effects, or other contraindications are not mentioned. This casts suspicion on the product’s efficacy and safety. As a result, we conclude that the post and product are untrustworthy. In an article, the Federal Trade Commission states, “Weight loss is an internal metabolic process. Nothing you wear or apply to the skin can cause substantial weight loss. So weight-loss claims for patches, creams, lotions, wraps, body belts, earrings, and the like are false.” I never tried this kind of healthy product before until my friend recommended LUNULA Bangle for me. He said that this bangle could boost my metabolism, I doubted at this power first. After I wore this bangle for 8 weeks, I feel more power during workouts. My body detoxify so naturally and I lose 62 lbs of weight. I will keep using this since it really helps me on my weight loss journey too. Thanks LUNULA!"Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment