276°
Posted 20 hours ago

AOKUMA Samsung Galaxy A13 5G/4G Tempered Glass Screen Protector, [2 Pack] Premium Quality Guard Film, Case Friendly, Shatterproof, Shockproof, Scratchproof oilproof

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The ultra-thin design ensures that the visual quality of my smartphone's display remains unaffected.

This screen protector, which fits both the A13 and A13 5G, is affordable, case-friendly, and provides the anti-scratch protection you need for the phone without impacting the touch sensitivity and view of the screen. The durable screen protector protects your device from harmful damages such as scratches, scuffs, and smudges. They are as easy to install as any other screen protector I've used, and they are equally easy to remove after receiving damage. The silicone in the case pushes out the air bubbles once the case is applied and does not leave any residue behind.

year and 2-year policies will be given a pro rata refund based on the amount of unused period of insurance if you have not made a successful claim. Install it by placing the center of the protector on your phone first and smooth it out towards the edges of your phone. inch PLS TFT 720 x 1,600 pixel, 270ppi display and is made of tempered glass while the Galaxy A13 has a slightly smaller 6.

uk/browse/technology/mobile-phones-and-accessories/mobile-phone-screen-protectors/c:30152/compatibility:samsung/" on this server. Android Central is part of Future US Inc, an international media group and leading digital publisher.

Note that the camera lens protector is compatible with most cases, so double check the case fits before putting them on. Its easy installation, exceptional durability, crystal-clear clarity, and uncompromised touch sensitivity make it an outstanding choice. This screen protector has proven to be an exceptional addition to my smartphone, offering superior protection and clarity without compromising touch sensitivity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment